New friends

Picture below is Erika.

Picture below is Drayche

Picture below is Kane.

Enjoy! Like/comment/share! Thank you!

After asking a few people I was able to find a track. It wasn't in the woods but it will do for now. I do a few laps as a warm up and then I hit the gym. Just as I was finishing up my bench presses, I see Faye walk through the door. Has it really been an hour already? I guess all my focus was on my workout, and I lost track of time. I get up and use the towel, I got from the administrators at the desk, to wipe off my sweaty face and arms.

Making my way to Faye I hear a lot of catcalls and whistles being thrown her way. For some reason I instantly felt angry that these men were trying so hard to get her attention. My wolf is riled up too. Why do I feel so protective of her I have barely known her a full day. Confused and upset my body moved on its own accord. When I reached Faye I slung my arm around her shoulders and gave her a quick squeeze. While also sending the guys a cheeky grin.

"Hey how was class?" I ask her while we walk out, with my arm still round her.

"It was good! Thank you for that back there. I hate it when guys do that."

"No problem, sometimes men are dogs. No pun intended." I remove my arm from around her shoulders and instantly feel cold, from where my skin was touching her's.