Chapter Twenty Three

Eros

I'VE NEVER seen a woman laughed like that. It's was loud, bold, and confident. And I believe this is the first time I've seen or hear her laughed like that.

To my surprise, I didn't thought that her laugh will be that engaging; those kind of laughter that you want to hear after a very tiring day and just want to relax and hear something good from out of all the bullshits and stupidity that you heard the whole day.

I never liked this woman. Still do. And I'm still suspicious about her. But I wouldn't deny the fact that there are times where I find her amusing and entertaining.

She was no other like the woman I've met before.

Annoying. Pain in the ass. Trouble maker. Doesn't have a common sense. A woman that make my blood boil for every damn minutes. Doesn't have a sense of danger and too carefree with a face that looks so innocent yet her body says otherwise. I bet that she hadn't noticed how her breast moves in sync as she gasped for more air just to breathe and laugh like a madman once again.

But her body was not the factor that amuses me. It was how often she lied about certain things that involved her denial of her physical attraction towards me and how she gave herself away because she's way too bad at it.

A liar that who cannot lie. How ironic is that?

Which also made me think how come someone from the island wants to harm her so much—a woman who doesn't remember her past and someone who's too weak to defend herself from harm, yet keep on sacrificing herself for others.

I need to find answers to all of these problems as soon as I step back from the main house, I made a mental note myself.

Another thing that amuses me about this woman is how fun it is to tease her.

I haven't felt so immature in front of someone—not until in front of Monique.

Her crazy antics makes me want to go crazy with her.

That's why as soon as I reached her hands before she can fall on the deepest part of the sea, I caught her. Hold her way too close to my body...

And I kissed her.

Fuck.

Eliz

HINDI KO na mabilang kung ilang minuto na ang nakakalipas magmula nang maglayo ang mga labi namin ni Eros. Hindi ko na rin mabilang kung ilang minuto na ang lumipas pero hanggang ngayon ay hindi pa rin naglalayo ang tingin namin sa isa't isa maging iyong mga braso niya na mahigpit pa ring nakayakap sa katawan ko para hindi ako muling mahila ng tubig dagat.

Unti-unti ko na ring nararamdaman ang lamig ng tubig ng dumadampi sa balat ko maging iyong hangin na nakakadaan sa maliit na espasyo sa pagitan ng katawan namin ni Eros.

Gaya ko, nababakas ko sa mga mata niya iyong maraming tanong.

Bakit niya ako hinalikan? Bakit pareho kaming may takot sa mga mata namin? Bakit parehas nakatitig ang mga mata namin sa labi ng isa't isa.

At bakit parehas ang bilis ng takbo ng puso naming dalawa?

"Eros—"

"We should go back."

Ibubuka ko pa sana ang bibig ko para magsalita pero hindi na rin niya ako binigyan ng pagkakataon na gawin iyon nang bigla niyang bitawan ang katawan ko saka sunod niyang hinawakan ang pala-pulsuhan ko at hinila ako papunta sa mas mababaw na parte ng dagat.