Four

Aiden just looked down at me in the cup, almost like he was afraid to pick me up. "Are you going to help me get out of here?" Aiden nodded his head, before he reached and grabbed me gently placing me on his desk, he then got me a tissue for me to dry off; even though it was much bigger than me. I sat down covering myself with the tissue. "It's really a long story." Aiden nodded his head, "Well it's a good thing I don't have anything on my schedule right now" So I decided to tell Aiden everything about what happened earlier.

"Man I'm shocked." Aiden stated, hoping he understood what happened and that he could help me. I nodded my head. "I mean someone thought you were such a catch to shrink you." I glared at him, was he insulting me at a time like this. "Aiden, I just told you something important and your insulting me." He nodded his head, "I mean I'm just shocked that someone went this far from your rejection." I just looked away, I just wanted to call him all sorts of bad names so I turned to look at my surroundings, and everything was so different from this height. "So Alina do you have any plans, on how to reverse your shrinkage." I nodded my head, I have no clue at all. "Not quite yet, I just need some time." Aiden just stood up, and now at his full height, he appeared so imitating, he could easily flick me off the table to my death. "You have no plan. How is it you're so smart, but so dumb?" I took offense to that "I'm not dumb!" Aiden just combed a hand through his hair, "Okay, how do you even plan to leave this room or desk?" I mean I guess he has a point, but am I going to admit it; Hell no.

"Why don't you admit that you don't have a plan and need help." Aiden said, I looked up to meet his eyes. I've never been good at asking for help, it's always just been me alone, until Mr. Madden came along; but in the end if I couldn't turn a profit for him he would of gotten rid of me. "Fine, fine, I don't have an exact plan it's only been an hour or so since I've been this size." He nodded his head and gave me one of his signature smirks that he always throws to the new young interns. "Okay, fine since I'm such a generous person, I'll help you." No, no he must want something from me, "And why would you help me?" He just went back to his chair and sat down, "Well for one thing if you can reverse this and get to your normal size, I want you to leave and never contact my father again." I nodded my head, "And if I don't find the solution?" It felt like I was making a deal with the devil and maybe I was, "Well you still leave this company and my father."

It was a horrible deal, but I needed help so I had nothing to do, but agree to the agreement with Aiden. "It seems my work day is over, so I should be heading out." Aiden was up and started to put his blazer on and started walking. "Wait!" I hollered to Aiden and he seem sort of frustrated that I called for him. "Are you just going to just leave me here?" He sighed "Do you want to be on the floor I think some of the rats will get you though, so I don't think it's too smart." I glared at him he thought this was funny, "No, can't you take me with you?" He nodded his head "I have plans tonight I'll see you in the morning." I didn't want him to see how scared I was, growing up I was taught never to show any weakness, and I couldn't let Aiden see me as weak. I nodded my head and tried to cover myself with the tissue. The lights turned off and there was nothing but silence, and I was always afraid of silence. I sat covered in the tissue and cried myself asleep wanting all of this to be a dream.