The End

Mr.Madden was right outside and I tried to slump down lower in the seat. "Come on Alina I won't let anything bad happen." Aiden said I just glared at him hoping he knew how mad I was at him. "Just come don't you trust me." I knew the answer to this, I nodded my head and knew it was time to get out of the car.

I was shocked when I was met with a big hug from Mr.Madden. I thought he would be mad at me, but he wasn't. I hugged him back and he started walking ahead "Come you guy's lets go in and have a talk." I started walking behind him slowly then Aiden was by me and held my hand to give me comfort. I smiled at him as I was thankful for him being here, but then I was a little upset that I was here at the moment because of him.

I've been to Mr.Maddens house so many times for work parties and events, but this time he headed towards his home office. I have never been here before because he wanted his home office to be his own private place. We walked into the office and Mr.Madden sat down at his desk and he motioned for us to sit down. "So Alina how was your trip?" I try to avoid looking at him, "It was nice." He was silent but nodded his head "Thats not what my son told me." I turned and looked at Aiden, "Mr.Madden what exactly did Aiden say?" Then everything slipped out apparently Aiden had told him everything about me being shrunk to Charles being the culprit behind everything. "And you believe it?" I had to know and Mr.Madden laughs "Of course I do, remember what I told you Alina you're the daughter I always wanted." I smiled he believed me. "Father what is the story about Alina she wouldn't tell me."

Charles mood dropped, I knew this was a touchy subject for him. "Aiden there's a reason your mother is the way she is now." The room was silent and I wanted to be here to support Aiden, "Your mother she was five months pregnant and we managed to keep it a secret from the press. Well one day while I was at the office she left to pick you up from a playdate. A driver ran a red light and your mother was rushed to the hospital, where she unfortunately loss the little girl. Thats when she down spiraled." I rubbed Aidens shoulder for support so he could digest everything. "Then I saw Alina one day at an invention contest we were supporting for charity and she won the competition and she was the youngest. After that I decided to help her, put her through school she reminded me of the daughter I had lost." Aiden turned to me and looked shocked, but he engulfed me in a hug and I hugged him back.

It took Aiden a few minutes to compose himself, but he handled this whole situation better than I would. "So Alina I found out you made the serum and we can start using it, when do you plan to come back to work? I had Charles let go from the company when some of your colleagues reported him for being crazy" I was deep in thought. "I think I want to take a break from science for awhile maybe go back to school." Mr. Madden nodded his head, "Thats fine I mean after everything the both of you experience I would understand. He got up from his chair leaving me and Aiden in the office, but right before he left the room and tuned towards us, "I told you son." I looked at him "What does he mean by that?" Aiden leaned in and kissed me and when the he pulled away, "He said that I was going to fall for you if I got to know you better, and of course the old man was right." I smiled at him, now I have the chance to start everything over and I knew that I had Aiden by my side, after all this was the tale of my shrinking and a new beginning.