Nine

I had nothing better to do until we left tomorrow. Even though I thought that Aiden couldn't be that bad he was always putting me down; in some ways I guess I deserve it, because I always had work on my mind.    I awoke to the loud noise of music blaring through the speakers. I slowly opened my eyes and felt all disgusting, I was still in my lab coat and clothes since I've been shrunk. I looked for Aiden maybe before we leave for the trip we could stop at the lab and I could get some clothes from the shop that is offered to the citizens who have been subjected to the shrink ray. When I saw Aiden he was dressed in his usual dress pants and dress shirt, he was already on his damn phone. "Can we stop by the lab today so I can get some clothes at least?" Aiden nodded his head, "Yeah, sure that's fine."

Aiden shoved me in his damn pocket for the drive to the lab or I hope so, because I need some things. Aiden started to move because I lost my balance in the pocket while he was walking. I peeped my head out of the pocket and was thankful for the familiar surroundings of the lobby of work, I allowed myself to remain hidden in the pocket while the elevator beeped allowing us to exit. "Where do you keep the stuff at?" I didn't know if Aiden could hear me, because I didn't stick my head out of his pocket still trying to remain hidden and safe in his pocket. "It's in the storage room right outside the lab." I remained hopeful that Aiden remembered where the lab was.

Aiden reached down in his pocket and grabbed me and set me on the counter. The room was filled with stuff with and outdated materials us scientist did not need, but in a drawer was where we kept the clothes. "Aiden you have to open the first drawer that's where we keep the clothes and items." He nodded his head, I looked at the drawer as soon as it opened. We separated everything by sizes; we just had the basic clothes, nothing to fancy."Just grab a couple pairs of jeans in size three and shirts from the small section." Aiden nodded his head and started sorting through the clothes, thats when it  hit me; I needed some underwear and bras and I was not going to let him pick those out for me that's just embarrassing. "You know just let me look at the clothing and I'll pick out everything." Aiden lifted me and set me down in the drawer, so I could grab enough clothes, "Just Keep a watch out and make sure Charles does not come in here."

"You know Alina you could just have me picked out your bras and underwear, all the ladies say I'm skilled in that area." I was now back in Aidens pocket and well hidden. "Your disgusting!" Aiden purposely patted his pocket, making me fumble around. "Thats what I thought, Alina."

I remained hidden and silent and just felt the movement of Aiden walking around. Finally Aiden stop moving and I could tell that he sat down. I saw Aiden reaching his hand down and grabbed me by the hook of my shirt, he not so gently laid me on a table making me almost fumble. "You can't just always lay me down so roughly!" I shrieked, Aiden just laugh at my discomfort. I looked around looking where we're at. "We're here on my private jet don't worry about any others seeing you." I looked around trying to get used to my new surroundings and sure enough I didn't see anyone else. I was still standing up, "So where exactly are we going?" I asked while I made myself comfortable sitting on the table. Aiden looked out at the window "Sadly I have to visit my mother and one of her friends." I looked at Aiden and I could almost see how unhappy he was"I guess your not happy to be seeing your mom are you?" Aiden turned to look at me and glare, "You wouldn't really understand." I smiled before I stated my answer, "Try me I'm sure I could understand."

"My mother only married my father for money." I could tell looking at Aiden he was hurt by his mother, the best thing I could do was offer support and listening to his story. "All my memories were with my nanny, no memories of my growth was spent with my father or my mother." Aiden took a deep breath and then sighed. "Now that my mother knows I'll be taking over the company soon, she's been trying to stay on my good side so I don't cut her out of money." It was all over the news when Mr. Madden divorced his wife; he owed his wife money until their son took over and then it was up to Aiden to keep giving money to his mom. "She's your mother you have to help her, I'm sure she loves you." Aiden was still looking at me, but it was more of an angry glare. "Like you would understand Alina." He's right my mother still didn't want anything to do with me even when I made money, for all I know she didn't even know if I was alive.

I never knew where we were going for this trip and I guess I fell asleep; but I was soon woken up by Aiden slamming his hands around me and covering the light. "Mr.Madden we have landed." I was still covered in the darkness by his hands. "Thank you." Aiden uncovered his hands around me, "You better not mess this up for me Alina."