Eleven

For some reason I was worried for Aiden, I couldn't sleep, because I was waiting for him to come back. Right now he was emotional and who knew what he could do; thus the situation I'm in waiting for him to come back to the hotel room. Me seeing how he was reacting caused me to have concern for him; I didn't know why I felt this way. I couldn't sleep all I did was wait for him to come back and to make sure he was okay. Soon enough I heard the door jingle after how long, it must've been over five hours and it was in the early morning hours and finally he walked in; and just like that he went straight to the bed and plopped down and passed out. I waited for Aiden to get up ever since he passed out, and let me tell you it's been half of the day. After five hours I looked at the clock and it was an noon at the moment, I wasn't tired so I just waited for something to happen. The next time I looked at the clock it was past two, I was still on the bed and Aiden was still passed out beside me; I could hear his soft breathing as he slept and he seemed so peaceful. 

   I was startled by the movement Aiden was making and could see that he was starting to wake up.I just stayed silent while waiting for him to open his eyes. Aiden eye's opened slowly and I could tell he was slowly waking up. "What time is it?" Aiden said while he rubbed his eyes, "It's almost three in the afternoon." He slowly got up and then closed his eyes before laying back down. "What happen last night?" It seemed like Aiden couldn't remember much about last night so I decided to shorten the story of really happened. "Last night you were upset about your mother not showing up and then you started drinking and then fell asleep." It wasn't much of a lie , it was part of the truth. 

   Aiden went and took a shower and he's been in there since. Boredom was getting the best of me, I was hungry and had no clue where we were at. Finally Aiden came out from wearing a white shirt and a pair of jeans. "Are you going anywhere today?" Ever since I've been shrunk the only source of companionship has been from Aiden and most of the time he leaves me alone. He was walking around the room and it was really just then I noticed that we must be in a suite; it looked like almost a home a living room and from what I could see I could assume it had a kitchen. "Unless my mom comes then I got nothing to do today, but usual business work." Aiden went and sat by the desk, his hair was still wet and as usual, he was looking at his phone or the computer; it was always the same quietness. 

   True to his word all he did was his work for the day while I just laid around. "Aiden I'm bored." As soon as I stated that Aiden turned his chair around and looked at me, "And, what do you want me to do about it?" I tried to think of something that might keep me preoccupied for a little. "Can we go to the library in a little?" The library was always my favorite place when I was younger, before I left home I practically spent all my time there. "You want to go to the library? Of all the places we could go and that's what you choose." I nodded my head slowly, "Please?" Aiden turned around towards the desk, "Fine but only for thirty minutes max."

  He kept his word we were soon enough at the library. My head was peaking out from Aiden's shirt pocket, I was just so happy to finally be out and do something even if it was to look around. "Let me guess, you want to go and look around and probably get some chick lit books?" I gasped and nudged him in a friendly manner, "Nope, on the contrary, I prefer reading about history." I pointed the direction of the sign where the history books are, and Aiden started walking there. I looked at the titles of the books and didn't know what to choose. I could tell Aiden was getting bored being here. I was trying to choose without being rushed, it's not like we've been in the library for long. "You got ten seconds to choose before we leave." I ended up rushing and pointing to a book about World War two. Aiden walked closer and picked the book up and proceeded to walk towards the exit without even bothering to check it out. "Your supposed to go to the lady to scan the book." I was getting frustrated he was going to walk out. "Live a little Alina." I didn't know he he thought out that pun.

   Once we were back in the car Aiden put the book on the seat and was getting ready to take me out of his pocket when we heard the driver. " Mr. Madden I am to inform you that your mother is waiting for you at the hotel restaurant" Aiden didn't bother saying anything for most of the duration of the drive. "I don't have time to drop you off at the room so you have to behave and stay hidden, I would hate for my mother to see you." I nodded my head, understanding Aiden right now; because he seemed nervous right now with the way he was moving and fidgeting. Soon enough the door opened and Aiden stepped out, "Remember Alina, don't let anyone see you."