Ships within NCT

Taeyong

A father-daughter relationship

Taeyong treats Y/N like her own daughter, he has any extremely soft spot for her, and especially when she does an aegyo.

WinWin (Sicheng)

Best Friends

When Y/N talks about WinWin she always calls him Minnie and when they meet in person he's always the first person she hugs.

Kim Jungwoo

Brother/Sister

Jungwoo treats Y/N like his own sister, he and Y/N are known for being incredibly cute whenever they are around. They are known as the "Aegyo Siblings".

Lucas (Yukhei)

Best Friends

Poor members, these 2 has been screaming non-stop for 4 hrs. Y/N has been ridiculously loud thanks to Yukhei.

Mark (Minhyung)

Best Friends

Mark was one of the first ones who welcomed Y/N and she'll always have a special place in her heart for him.

Huang Renjun

Romantic

These 2 will always get caught smiling to each other and are the vocal gods. Fans always thought that it's cute how they have twin hoodies and how when one of them hugs back the other will always hug back. 

Lee Jeno

Best Friend

Jeno and Y/N are the visuals of Dream, Jeno isn't that big on skinship, but when he's with Y/N he'll always be the cuddle buddy.

Haechan (Donghyuck)

Best Friend

Haechan and Y/N are partners in crime when it comes to annoying the other members, Y/N is a Markhyuck shipper. So whenever she sees Mark and Haechan Bickering she fights the urge to push them together.

Na Jaemin

Brother/Sister

Jaemin is one of the closest members to Y/N, Jaemin always make sure no one's getting to close towards Y/N.

Zhong Chenle

#2 Ship, Romantic

Chenle and Y/N are the 2nd most popular ship, when the maknaes aren't taking over the ships Chenle and Y/N likes to cuddle, goof off, and most importantly exchange "I love you"s. They've been caught staring into each others eyes as well.

Park Jisung

#1 Ship, Romantic

These 2 maknaes seem to surprise everyone don't they? After a few months of living with Y/N Jisung started developing a crush on her and always blushes whenever she's around, but the thing is... She doesn't know! Will she find out later on?

Nakamoto Yuta

Brother/Sister

When Yuta isn't fawning over WinWin he and Y/N will binge watch Anime and have conversations over which anime is the best. Yuta is the only member who knows who Y/N brother is. Y/N is also a lowkey YuWin shipper~

Kim Doyoung

Brother/Sister

The 2 are known as the "Vocal Siblings" because of their amazing vocals, Doyoung is also really protective of Y/N, for example when the boys are getting too close to Y/N. He will carry Y/N away from them and it'll usually end up with the members chasing Doyoung who has a Y/N laughing in his arms.

 Moon Taeil

A father-daughter relationship

Taeil being the most bullied hyung he is, is protected by his daughter Y/N who apparently has a special oldest and youngest member bond with Taeil. Taeil like Taeyong is Extremely overprotective of Y/N.

A/N: My apologies of not adding all the members in here I have a huge test tmr and it's 10 pm eastern time so my apologies! Hope you guys find the clue inside the text!~