Halloween Special pt2.

3rd POV~

The trio went out of the room to see what was going on, only to find Taeyong trying to murder Yuta. "Hi Mark," WinWin waved to a boy who seems normal that's until Y/n realize that he has animals following behind him, no not the normal types as in tigers, lions, and even more exotic wild animals. Y/n watches as the animals trailed behind him as he exits the room. "Is that normal?" she asked wearily, Jungwoo nodded.  They showed Y/n the house and she was able to meet Haechan the boy with the abilities to mindread, Jaehyun who is basically medusa, but more terrifying, and Lucas the lovable giant who has dragon wings. 

"Where's Doyoung? He's usually home," Jungwoo whispered to WinWin. WinWin just shrugged and just as that happened a boy bursts through the doors to stop Yuta and Taeyong who is apparently still fighting. "THIS IS WHY I DON'T LEAVE THE HOUSE JUST TO VISIT MY SISTER, ALSO WHO THE HELL KIDNAPPED HER I SAW YOU GUYS SNOOPING NEAR HER APARTMENT!!!!" the boy yelled as everyone froze. "Doyoung?" Y/n asked, Doyoung turned to see her and tears ran down his cheeks. "Y-Y/n what are you doing here? I thought you were home and," he kept ranting on about why she was here and how he was a bad brother. Y/n walked towards her crying brother and gave him a hug, "You're not a bad brother, you were just trying to protect me." She said as she comforts him, Doyoung looked up to see his little sister being grown up. He proudly stood up, "Thank you Y/n for being such a great sister." Doyoung said as he lifts Y/n up into a hug.

Y/n's POV~

After I met everyone and gotten reunited with my brother, I learned that I couldn't leave the house because of the thing that roams around the mansion that already killed 3 of their friends whose names were YangYang, Jaemin, Haechan. I learned that only some of them can leave in certain times of the day when whatever it is outside is doing who knows what. Doyoung showed me to my room, problem is I don't have any clothes with me. "Just borrow Mark's for now you guys are about the same height," Doyoung said as he tossed some clothes at me. I went to the bathroom to take a shower and changed into the clothes that Doyoung gave me. 

After the 10 minutes shower, I came out to find Jungwoo waiting for me out in the living room. "Soo.. What do you want to do right now?" He asked awkwardly. After a while of arguing we decided to pull a prank on Taeyong. We snuck to the living room to find him reading a book, no one else was here so Jungwoo used his ability and Taeyong fell asleep. "Okay be quick and carefully put the slime in his book," Jungwoo instructed, I put the slime in the book and we ran for it as he woke up. 

Taeyong's POV~

10 Minutes earlier...

I was walking down the hall when I heard Jungwoo and Y/n plotting about prancing someone, I suspected that it was either me or Doyoung. I shrugged it off and went to the library to get a book, I chose the book How to get away with murder, it's a great book in my opinion. I headed towards the living room with the book, from the corner of my eyes I saw Jungwoo and Y/n sneaking to the living room so I pretended not to notice them. I felt myself getting sleepy, so I got the feeling that Jungwoo was trying to make me fall asleep, but he used this trick so many times I gotten used to it so instead, I pretended to fall asleep. I heard them talking about putting slime in my book, so I pretended to wake up and decided to get them back. I carefully took the slime out and saw the 2 hiding out side of the living room. I walked towards them quietly and then through the slime at them. "AHHHHHHHH!" screamed Y/n who was now covered in slime along with Jungwoo. I chuckled, they should know better then to prank me.

3rd POV~

Y/n's scream could be heard all around the mansion, it caught everyone's attention. Except one that shouldn't have heard the scream, for he is out to hunt...