Confession

3rd POV~

Jisung could feel his heart thumping and Y/n looked at him weirdly and decided to leave. "WAIT!" Jisung said, as he grabbed her hand. Y/n turned around face to face with Jisung; while she was looking up, he looked down to see her. (Height difference) Y/n started turning a little red due to the fact that they're in such close proximity within each other. "W-Well, umm... I have something to tell you," Jisung admitted as he blushed profusely. "What is it?" Y/n asked as she look into his eyes.

Jisung's POV~

"I like you!" I confessed, shaking with nervousness. Y/n looked at me shyly; she was a blushing mess. "I-I like you too," She said as she covered up her face in embarrassment. I gently moved her hand away from her face, "No, I like you as in I really like you. Like the Girlfriend and Boyfriend like you." I said with newfound confidence. Y/n looked like she was going to faint at any moment. "I love you," she said as she looked into my eyes. I smiled and we slowly closed our distance. I felt my lips smash into hers, it felt like fireworks going off in my heart. "OMG!" We turned our head and saw the other Dreamies squealing and holding their phones probably filming what was happening. "Um... I should get going," Y/n said nervously. "Agreed," I said as I watch her left the room in a hurry.

Y/n's POV~

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! I just freaking kissed him, AAAAAAHHHHHHH! I jumped onto my bed, hugging my stuffed Bunny, "Mr. Bunny, your the only one that understand me," I said to my stuffed bunny. "I'm offended," a voice said. I looked up and saw Doyoung at the door. "Sorry Oppa." I said sheepishly, he came over and sat down next to me on the bed. "What's wrong?" He asked concerned. "It's nothing, well it is something, but you'd freak." I said as I gave him a hug. "It's fine, now tell me." He said calmly, I took a deep breath and told him about the kiss and confession. Doyoung Oppa looked like he was going to blow up, but then his expression softened. "You're growing up so fast," He said as he wiped a fake tear away. "Thanks for understanding Oppa!"I thanked and decided to go look for Jisung.

3rd POV~

While the bunny siblings were sorting their thing out, the Dreamies were freaking out over wha trust happened, "YOU CONFESSED TO HER, YEEEEE?!?!?!?" Haechan screamed as Jisung was smiling like there was no tomorrow. Y/n then, burst through the door, "What are you guys doing?" She asked as she saw the boys making a mess in the practice room. "Nothing," Renjun said as he shoved her back out, slamming the door behind her.

Y/n made a confused look and tried to bust through again, which worked and ran up to JIsung to bear hug him. Jisung was blushing furiously, the others on the other hand were all teasing him. Jisung not being able to leave because Y/n was hugging him just decided to cuddle with her ignoring the other Dreamies who were trying to annoy them. So the newly made couple cuddled as if they're the only ones left on Earth.

A/n: JISUNG FINALLY CONFESSED HOORAY!!