New Drama?

Author's POV~

Y/N was heading to Sooman's office for some unknown reason, she was nervous. She never gotten sent there before, better yet called. She followed her manager into the office, "Hello Y/N. I've been expecting you." He says in a serious voice. "Why am I here?" questioned Y/N, She froze when he opened his mouth and said, "We're thinking about putting you in a drama as the main character and don't be nervous, Jeno & Jaemin will be in it as well so you'll have some company." He said cheerfully and dismissed Y/N, who was in shocked.

Y/N's POV~

A new drama? I thought while walking back to the dorm, I wonder what its about. "Hey Jeno, what is the new drama that we and Jaemin will be in?" I asked, he hesitated then told me. "It's about a girl who lives in an apartment in Taiwan and how one day there was an earthquake. She was in her room and when she went out she realized that half of her apartment building was gone! She meets 2 boys who she becomes friends with and discovers somehow half of her apartment teleported to Seoul, she later decides to stay in Seoul. As the story goes on both of the boys falls in love with the girl, you could see where this is going right?" said Jeno after he finishes explaining the plot. "You'll be playing the girl while me and Jaemin will be playing the boys btw," he says and then left.

I wanted to tell the others about it, but it seems like I shouldn't because earlier when I was about to blabber it out. Jaemin grabbed me and dragged me out of the room and told me not to tell anyone. So I had to keep my mouth shut until the 1st episode of the show is released. It's fine though, since I don't want to give major spoilers and in case I do; I'll just play it off as a joke.

A/N: I know I'm on break, but I can't stop myself from writing when I'm bored. Also I might write the Drama in a different book