Fansign

Y/N's POV~

Today, I'm going to my very first fansign! I'm incredibly nervous, but Renjun and Mark said that's normal. So when we got there I was sat at the very end of the table next to Jisung. People started pouring into the auditorium and from up stage I can tell that there's a whole lotta people. I held Jisung's hand from under the table, which sorta calmed me down since I know that there's someone who'd I know near me.

Author's POV~

As the fansign begins Y/N took her hands away from Jisung which made him frown a little, but he quickly hid it as more fans came up to them. "Hi, what's your name?" asked Y/N, looking at the little girl in front of her. "My name is Yujin and I'm 8," Yujin said and puts a wreath of violet flowers  on Y/N's head. "Thank you Yujin," Y/N thanked the girl and adjusted the wreath. Jeno looked at her from behind Jisung and Chenle, smiling.

 That's when he received a stuffed hammer, (you all can see where this is probably going) Jeno went to where Y/N is and bopped her on the head. "Oppa, what are you doing?!" exclaimed a shocked and agitated Y/N. "Idk, I'm bored so I decide to bother you," Jeno said a matter of factly. Y/N rolled her eyes and grabbed the hammer and bopped Jeno, "That's what you get." Jeno accepted his fate and got bopped and headed back to his seat.

The fansign was ending so the Dreamies decided to have an aegyo competition, which made Jisung frozen in fear. They decided to do the Yum Yum song.

Y/N was not allowed to do it because all the others think that she's already too cute without even doing her aegyo.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, I need to do homework and I have to finish a project about the neolithic and Paleolithic era that's due tmr. Okay, I don't have a excuse school was canceled because of a typhoon, but I need to also write a debate case for an upcoming debate tournament. So sorry~