Halloween Special pt1.

A/N: This will be at least 5 pt long chapters following up to Halloween. Also this is a magical AU, the next few chapters including this one is inspired by @SPACEHEI 's cursed.

Y/n's POV~

It was 10pm I was in my Pjs preparing to brush my teeth when I heard a noise from my window, "Hello? Is anybody there?" I asked even though I knew there wasn't going to be a response. It reminded me of how my brother always played pranks on me when we were little, it was sad that he went missing 5 years ago. That's when I saw a head peak out from the shadow, it was a boy. I went closer, that was when I saw that the boy had 8 limbs like a spider! I was about scream, but something covered my mouth and I saw a boy with blond and white hair. He looked at me and his Hair turned pink then everything went black.

3rd POV~

"Thank god Jungwoo," sighed Yuta. "What are you doing here anyway, we're not suppose to leave the house." Jungwoo said with the girl in his arms. They took Y/n back to the house, the house itself was a mansion. Except no one was supposed to leave once they entered, "Hey Taeyong we got a problem." Yuta called as they entered the building. A man walked out of the shadows, "What did you do this time? Did you had to screw up so much that Jungwoo had to go get you!" Taeyong yelled, Yuta cringed. Shadows took Y/n's body to Taeyong, "So she saw you?" he asked not looking up from Y/n. Yuta nodded, "Put her in the spare guest room. Make sure the windows are locked incase she escapes and tells someone about our existence." The shadows and Jungwoo took Y/n and left.

Y/n's POV~

"When do you think she'll wake up?"

I heard a voice said, I sat up. My head was pounding, I realized that I wasn't in my apartment anymore. I was in this grand bedroom with a bay window. I walked to the window and sat there, I tried to open the window, but it wouldn't budge. "It's no use," I turned around to see a boy who looked almost transparent. I walked toward him and tried to reach for him only for my hands to go straight through him, "Ya, I'm a ghost. It might seem fun, but it's not." He said sadly. I gave him a hug, well sorta. I put my arms around him and made sure I didn't go through him. "Name's WinWin," the ghost boy said. "Mine's Y/n, why am I here," she asked. WinWin shrugged, then there was a knock on the door. "Come in," the same boy with blonde and white hair entered the room. He looked quite cute to be honest, wait what, he kidnapped you Y/n you shouldn't be getting stockholm syndrome!

"Hi my name is Jungwoo, and I'm apologizing for Yuta who is getting yelled at by Taeyong right now." Just as he said that a crash was heard from outside. A boy with a long lizard tail poked his head into the room. "Sorry bout that, the clock was broken so I was trying to fix it," said the boy. "That's Kun, he makes sure everything is clean, neat, and in order." Jungwoo said, I had a feeling that I'm going to be for a long time