What happens if Y/N's Friends Come Over pt 2.

A/N: Part 2~

Author's POV~

It is now 11 o'clock sharp and Y/N was running all around the dorm since she was to overly excited for them to come, also because WinWin might have accidentally gave her a little too much sugar. So Jisung and Jeno were tasked to calm her down while the others continue to set up the dorm. *DING DONG, "I'll go get it!" Said Y/N as she skips to the door. She opened door and is greeted by 2 familiar faces.

Y/N's POV~ 

I opened the door and saw 2 faces that I'd miss for so long, "OMG! Izzy! Daphne! OMG, You guys are finally here!" I squealed jumping up and down; and all over the place. The boys were all watching the reunion between the 3 BFFs, that's until Daphne saw them behind me. "OMG is that NCT? (In reality she's more into BTS) She ran around me and was screaming and fangirling all over the place. The boys seemed really embarrassed in some way, so I decided to just take the girls to my room. 

When we got to my room Daphne, well exploded. "YOU LIVE WITH K-POP IDOLS!! I THOUGHT WE'RE YOUR BEST FRIENDS, Y/N!" She kept on ranting for the next 10 minutes, while Izzy being the reasonable one asked me about how I was. "So how does it feel to live in a dorm full of boys?" "I don't know, it's always loud and weird things became the norms." I replied. She then, asked the question I feared the most, "Are you dating any of them? 😏" she smirked, that also brought Daphne to turn silent until I answered. "Maybe, I kissed one of them for a dare, but it was for a dare and Doyoung is my brother!" I quickly blurted out. They stared at me with shock, then Hell froze over. 

Doyoung's POV~

I was in the living room with the others while Y/N was doing whatever girls do in her room with her friends. "Now, we should get down to business." I announced, they turned their heads toward me. "We need to know who the F-" I was interrupted by Kun who slapped his hand over my mouth. "Who kissed Y/N," he says calmly while glaring at the dreamies, since the rest of us are all too old for her. That's when I saw 4 people get nervous in the room; Jeno, Jisung, Chenle, and Renjun. All eyes went to them, which sorta freaked them out, but now we have 4 suspects. Time to put them in the too close to sister file, that is in my brain.

Renjun

Reason of addition: Cuddling with Y/N

Chenle

Reason of addition: Suspicious activities behind the couch with Y/N

Jeno

Reason of addition: Asmr & run with Y/N alone

Jisung

Reason of addition: Kissing Y/N & going on a date with her

That's when we heard screaming and yelling from Y/N's room. We burst through the door and saw the girls laughing on the ground seeing how we burst through the door holding weird objects. Kun was holding a freaking frying pan. While Renjun looks like he was about to choke someone. 

Author's POV~

The group cleaned up and bid Izzy and Daphne goodbye, since they need to head back to United States the next day.