NCT reacts to Jaemin, Jeno, & Y/N's new Drama

A/N: 900+ Reads OMG am I dreaming?!

Author's POV~

It was the day of Jaemin, Jeno, & Y/N's new drama release! The rest of Nct doesn't know it so instead they were called to review the newest drama from SM. "Okay, so we need to film this?" asked Jisung, they nodded and started watching the Drama. 

Y/N's POV~

Omg! I am so excited to see their reactions, I'm trying my best to contain my excitement so I don't spoil it for the others. It's just so hard! I went over to Jaemin and Jeno who were standing closest to the door so incase the others started going nuts, we'd have a quick escape. "Ok so let's get started," said Mark as he pressed the start button. 

The first scene was during the Earthquake where I had to hide under the desk and climb out a while later and realise I was in Korea. "Ohh, we have an ominous start already," said WinWin excitingly. They commented about how strange no one saw the building magically appear out of nowhere. "Where is the cliche parts?!" Whined Jeno even though he already knows, but he needs to act the part. After a while of watching it we were at the scene where I had to give a peck to Jaemin and Jeno, I was a little worried Doyoung would realise it's us and go straight to big brother mode. 

Jeno's POV~

"OMG! She kissed them!" screamed Yuta as he fanboys over that scene That's when Jaemin couldn't hold it in anymore apparently and exposed us to the rest of the members. "So you're telling me that my sister kissed you both," said Doyoung. We nodded hoping he wouldn't kill us, "I'm keeping my eyes on you people." He said and left the room. From all their reactions we can tell that they enjoyed the drama, so we were happy about it. I went to talk to Y/N about the drama since apparently the main character, who Y/N is acting as is going to have to choose between me and Jaemin's characters. I do hope it's mine.

The others were congratulating us about our drama, it was a fun time that's what I have to say. I saw Y/N approaching me so I got a little shy, "Hi Y/N." I greeted her, "Hi Jeno, I just want to say that you did great during the shooting." She said then she gave me a cute peck on the cheek. I froze and was turning red as a tomato. That was until a dark aura started coming up behind me, I turned around to see all the members of Dream glaring at me along with Doyoung, Taeyoung, Jungwoo, and Taeil. I dashed out of the room with them behind my tail.

Y/N's POV~

I watched as most of the members went to chase Jeno, I laughed. It was funny how they were all so protective of me.