When Y/n is on her Period

3rd POV~

Y/n woke up one day with a stomach ache, she thought she just ate something bad, but she saw her bed and imminently ran for the restroom. She was dreading this time of the month and she wants to stay in her room all day, but with an upcoming tour that was not an option. She changed her sheets and tied her jacket around her waist incase an accident actually happen. She walked out of her room looking dead, but who isn't when the time of the month comes? When the other Dreamies saw her they were all prepared.

Flashback~

"Now remember Y/n's week is coming so I suggest you not go 3 ft within her radius, and DO NOT HUG HER! Y/n doesn't like skinship and is exstremly sesitive so don't do anything stupid or me, Taeyong, Taeil, Johnny, WinWin, Jungwoo, Kun, Yuta, & pretty much the rest of  NCT will go for your heads." Doyoung warned, before the Dreamies nodded.

End of Flashback~

They helped her throughout the day by making sure she doesn't overwork herself and make sure she isn't having cramps. Also giving her a little TLC, all was well until Y/n ran out of pads. She locked herself in the bathroom as Renjun called Doyoung for help, which was no help since he was stuck in practice with 127. So Renjun told Jaemin and Jeno to go buy some while he stays to watch Chenle, Haechan, Jisung, and Y/n who's still in the Bathroom. They left and got back 20 minutes later with it and Renjun took the risk of being brutally murdered by giving it to Y/n. After that fiasco they decided to watch The lion King, which Y/n cried in due to her mood swings, "NOOOOOOO!!! Simba's dad died!" She cried as Rejun comforts her. 

After the week was over everything went back to normal other then that Y/n never wants to watch Lion King ever again.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, I'm still working on the collab with @Lollipop-Candy, so I'm a little busy. BI~