A day with Jisung

A/N: I wander what the other NCT members were doing...

Author's POV~

Y/N was practicing in the dance room one day, when suddenly Jisung bursts through the doors scaring Y/N. "OMG! Jisung WTH is wrong with you!" shouted Y/N who was on the ground since she tripped after Jisung almost gave her a heart attack. "Oh, sorry Y/N. I'm just a little excited, speaking of which do you want to come hangout with me?" He asked, even though he was being the nervous wreck he is around her. "Sure where do you want to go?" Y/N asked.  While their conversation continues (down there vvv) someone or a few someones were eavesdropping and planning to follow them...

Y/N's POV~

"Sure where do you want to go?" I asked, OMG why in the world am I blushing!  After me and Jisung decided to go to an amusement park for the rest of the day I went to grab my stuff and to tell the rest of the hyungs. When I just left my dorm I bumped into my dear old brother. "Oppa, I'm going to the amusement park with Jisung so we won't be back for lunch, but we'll be back for Dinner gtg bi~" I said as I ran out the door. I met up with Jisung at the parking lot 5 minutes later. "Ok, let's go~" I said as went towards the car with Jisung in tow. While on the car, I started feeling drowsy so I slowly began to drift off into my dreams.

Jisung's POV~

While we were on the car, I suddenly felt something on my shoulder and saw Y/N sleeping soundly. I almost melted because of the adorableness of her cute little face, also partly due to the fact that I got a huge crush on her. I glanced at her and smiled to myself, ahh she's so cute!

I began to fall asleep as well so I put my head on her and fell asleep too. 

After 1 hour of long driving~

Still Jisung's POV~

I woke up to Y/N woking me up by shaking me gently, "Jisung wake up! We're here so let's go." She said, dragging me out of the car. We decided to buy some cotton candy and play some laser tag. While we're at it I felt like someone was following us I quickly turned around, but I saw no one. I ignored the feeling and continue to follow Y/N around the Park. But, someone was following them and it was actually 4 people who was following them...

Y/N's POV~

After a whole day at the amusement park we decide to ride the ferris wheel as our last ride of the day, since the sun was already setting and we promised Doyoung oppa to be back at the dorms for dinner. I watched as the sun began to set when Jisung suddenly spoke up, "So... Did you enjoy it?" He asked, while looking me in the eye. "Well, it's amazing thanks for bringing me here Jisung," I said while I gave him a...

A quick peck and turned away blushing. Jisung on the other hand was too shocked to even move, as we got off and back towards the car in silence. I realized that Jisung was staring at me the whole time and decided to confront him. "Hey, Jisung you okay?" I asked, since I'm starting to get a little concerned with his reactions. "Oh, I'm fine just why did you kiss me?" He asked, "As a thank you, duh! Geez, Jisung," I said while we got back to the dorms laughing.