NCT's Challenge: Make your dress for an Award

A/N: Might not be able to post next week because of trip and the flippin' debate tournament that I'm doing. I still need to write the case and when your a middle schooler, you tend to procrastinate a lot.

Y/N's POV~

Okay, which color should I pick? I thought to myself, the viewers chose me to make myself a dress for an upcoming award me and the rest of NCT is attending. The good thing was, I learn how to make a dress from my friend that was in the U.S who is a seamstress. I kept on looking for good materials with Renjun trailing me with the camera, " Which color doing think looks better? White faded purple or White faded blue," I asked holding up 2 different colored fabrics. "I think this light blue one is better," Renjun replies pointing to a beautiful light blue fabric. So I chose that one instead of the other 2.

When we got back to the dorms I got to work, I first started by drawing a sketch of how the dress should look like, secondly I cut the pieces of paper out to use as a outline, next I trace the fabric with the paper, I then cut it by following the lines. I had to stop since I needed to eat dinner with the others and practice for the performance during the awards, so I had to pause on what I was doing. After practice I took a quick shower and went to sleep.

The next day I went straight back to work, I began pinning the pieces together adding some lace in the process, I then started sewing very slowly so I won't make any mistakes, after sewing everything together I hand sewed some laces on and ironed it to get the wrinkles out. Just like that I was done with my dress, now all that was left is to try it on.

It fitted perfectly! I showed the boys and ended up with Doyoung throwing a sweater over it saying it's "too exposing" The problems of having an older brother

A/N: Sorry, this ones short. I need to go to sleep soon so good night~