SMTOWN: Osaka Pt.5

A/n: last part!!!

3rd POV~

It's their last day in Osaka, the Dreamies were heading to the Airport. The Dreamies were all packed in the van along with Doyoung and Jungwoo. Since it was still quite early in the morning, they were all pretty tired still. Or that's at least what Jungwoo and Doyoung was hoping for them to be, well they were wrong. The Dreamies were all going crazy inside the van, except for Y/n who seemed like she didn't get enough sleep. Doyoung looked at his baby sister, well to him she's still a baby even though she's almost 17. He put her head on his lap so she can rest while telling the others to shut their trap. 

After a lllloooooonnnggggg time...

When they finally got to the airport, Y/n was all energized while the others were all apparently tired from goofing off in the van, doing who knows what. They headed to the lounge area which was empty at the time they were there. The Dreamies just chilled or looked at their phones, completely unaware that they were being filmed and they needed to complete challenges to get their tickets. Y/n was looking around the lounge having nothing else to do and since her phone ran out of battery, she found a weird looking note, "Guys, I think I found something." She said as all the Dreamies came to see what she found.

It wrote, 'If you want to leave the lounge you must find all 3 keys' The Dreamies started heading for the doors and realized that it was indeed, locked. "Okay, since the doors are locked I guess we have to look for the keys," Renjun said as he started looking for the keys along with the others. They were looking all over the place including in the bathroom which there wasn't any keys. They were just about to give up when Renjun saw something poking out from the ceiling, he climbed a chair and saw it was another note. He had found the 1st key! The others noticed it quite quickly and started looking up as well as down. Jeno later found a note in a flower that was in the front of the lounge, Y/n found the last one with some help from Jisung who was able to get it for her since it was in a bookshelf that was a bit too tall for her to reach.

After they got out of the lounge, they headed to the gate which the others were waiting for them. This time Jisung is sitting next to Y/n, the 2 spent the entire time chatting and playing Tetris on the plane. When they got back their dorms they were too tired to care about anything else. Y/n headed to her room and got ready for bed, she had a great time in Osaka and couldn't wait to visit next time. Jisung was about to go talk to her about something, but the girl had a strict sleeping schedule so she already went to sleep.