Pillow fights with NCT

A/N: So close to 1k reads~ we're almost there I can see it! Also thank you @Lollipop-Candy for helping me with this chapter, I'll help you with yours too 

Author's POV~

It was a Nct life video, Y/N was sneaking around the dorms in her pjs looking for her target.

Y/N's POV~

I sneaked towards the living room, knowing the cameras are rolling for Nct life. I didn't care the whole point of this video is suppose to be a pillow fight. I saw my target enter the room, I went behind the coach. "Why is the lights turn off?" He said to himself apparently since he didn't seem to realize I was here yet. I jumped out from behind the coach and bashed Doyoung with my lavender pillow, "Gotcha!" I yelled, Doyoung looked out me and I realized I need to go.  I tried to run, but he was faster. He grabbed my arm and pinned me to the ground and started tickling me, "Oppa, stop!" I laughed as he kept on tickling me. He stopped after a while and I decide to call the entire NCT over for a big pillow fight.

Author's POV~

"Okay, so we're having a giant pillow fight. This will be in teams WayV, Nct 127, Nct U, & Nct Dream." the manager explained. "Mark, Haechan, Y/N will be apart of Dream since the other groups have way more people," he said. They went with the other dreamies to get the pillows and prepare for ambush.

Jisung's POV~

We planned the ambush and was hiding in our places waiting for the hyungs to come to the living room where we claimed after having Chenle scream like the dolphin he is in Jaemin & Jeno's room. After they left to go investigate we snuck in and hid behind the doors, behind the couch, under tables, and called Chenle back making sure he doesn't have anyone following him. We turned the lights off and put on the night vision goggles Y/N gave us. I honestly don't know where she got them, but who cares. 

That's when we heard footsteps coming towards the living room, we got into position. "So truce until finding the Dreamies, eh." Yuta hyung said, "Yep, also did you turn the lights of when we went to see why Chenle was screaming?" asked Lucas hyung, so apparently WayV has teamed up against us with NCT U & 127. We all knew that we couldn't beat them so we hid until they let their guard down.

We then jumped out of our hiding spots and started smacking the hyungs with our pillows, I saw Y/N in a situation when Doyoung and WinWin ganged up on her so me and Chenle surprised them by smacking them in the head from behind. 

Y/N's POV~

"Times up, Dreams win apparently since they gave U & 127 a lot of minor injuries that doesn't need treating." The manager declared, I was ecstatic it was the first we Dreamies won anything! We decide to watch a movie together as all the members are here, I leaned my head on Doyoung's shoulder as I was glad to be reunited with my big brother. I felt something heavy on my shoulder so I looked. It was Jisung; who fell asleep already, but hey I can't blame the dude. All of us were exhausted from the pillow fight earlier, I still gotta thank him and Chenle for helping me with Doyoung and WinWin in the pillow battle. 

A/N: I just realized this is the 30th chapter I've published Hurray! Except it means the book might be ending soon as I was only planning on writing 50 chapters of the book, but that isn't technically decided yet. Either way the book will end soon, but who knows I might change my mind.