Dance Practice with Jisung & Jeno

Author's POV~

Y/N was making lunch, she needs to head to the dance studio to meet up with Jisung and Jeno. She was making omlet ketchup fried rice, one of her favorite things to cook. She packed them into the lunch boxes and headed towards the studio. 

Y/N's POV~

When I got to the dance studio I saw Jeno and Jisung already practicing, so I put my stuff down and started stretching. "Hi Y/N, are you ready to start?" asked Jeno as he came over to me while Jisung paused the music. "Yep," I said as I stood up from stretching. We started practicing it until lunch. I handed them the lunch boxes and together we sat in the middle of the dance room, "Wow, you made this?" asked Jeno as he looked at the lunch box, eyes widened. I nodded shyly, I'd never been complimented for my cooking before.

After lunch we continued practicing Boom and other songs we did since we don't have a comeback yet. We practiced till 2 pm which we had to go back or Doyoung is going to scold me again for making him worry about me. "Hey do you guys want to see who gets to the dorm the fastest by running?" asked Jisung, "I don't see why not, but let's hurry. We don't want the hyungs to start looking for else and scold us for being back late," Jeno added. "Agreed, My brother will have our heads if we're late." I said, we shuttered. None of us wants to feel the wrath of angry Doyoung.

We ran back to the dorms, Jeno being the first one there, Jisung second, and I was sadly last. But, I can't help being slower than them by 3 seconds! Being the loser I had to call them Oppa for the 1 whole hour. "Jeno-oppa, can I have a hug?" I asked politely, even though I wanted to scream in their faces about they are almost the same age as me so I don't need to call them Oppa. "Of course Y/N," he saids smugly. I hugged him, but little does he know that Doyoung was right behind him along with Taeil & Taeyong. "Oh hi Jeno, would you mind coming with us to have a little 'Chat'." Doyoung said sarcastically, while the other 2 were nodding creepily. Jeno sweat dropped and agreed to go with them. After the 4 left I skipped to Renjun's room to go look for them, "Hi Renjun." I greeted him, "hi Y/N what you up too?" He asked not looking up from his drawing tablet. "Nothing much, what are you drawing?" I asked curiously.

Renjun showed me his tablet which had a drawing of all the Dreamies together around a campfire. The thing that intrigued me the most was how he drew all of us, I was next to him in the center with my head on his shoulder while the others were all singing. I thought it looked great, but I still needed to go look for Jisung and drag him down the boat with Jeno. So I bid Renjun goodbye and went to look for Jisung who I found is getting chased around by Taeil with a spatula, so I guess Jeno ratted him out. I went back to Renjun's room and sat next to him and continued to watch him draw. After a while I felt tired so I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Renjun's POV~

I saw Y/N fall asleep on my shoulder and decided to check the time, it was 9 o'clock so it made sense she'd fallen asleep by now. So I set my tablet down and picked her up bridal style and since her room was next to mine. I snuck to her room since id anyone see my like this will immediately expose me to Doyoung and I'd be dead. So I tucked her in and was ready to leave her room when I saw Doyoung right by her door watching. "So you do care for her don't you?" Doyoung said calmly. I nodded a little scared of what his reactions were going to be. "If anyone of you dreamies are dating her, I would like you to be the one dating her." He said giving me a pat on the back then left. I just stood there shocked, he approves if I ask her out. If only he knew that the others had feelings for her too.