J💚SMR with Jeno

Author's POV~

The next day Y/N was bored in the afternoon and decided to wander around the SM building. She walked around for 10 minutes and saw Jeno in a recording room, "Hey Jeno, what you doing?" I asked and saw him cringing. He took off his earbuds and that's when I realized that he was doing an ASMR. "Omo, sorry Jeno-ssi." Y/N said while bowing making Jeno chuckle. "It's okay as long as you do this ASMR with me," He said. Y/N had nothing to do so agreed.

Jeno's POV~

"Annyeong Sayong, this is J.S.M.R and we have a special guest today," I whispered. "Hello!" Y/N whispered since no one wants to burst their eardrums. "Today the crew got us boba to eat apparently, and if you as Y/N they are very tasty," I whispered while looking at Y/N who is drooling over the boba. "So let's get to it," Y/N whispered. I took a bite and got closer to the mike so the viewers can hear the boba popping. "It does taste really good and it's really satisfying," whispered Y/N.

Just than Chenle, Jisung, Renjun, and Jaemin came into the recording room. "HYUNG!" Both me and Y/N had to take our earbud off or else Chenle will ruin or ears. "What are you guys doing and is that boba?" asked a curious Jisung. "Yes, now please leave also, Renjun can you please keep them in the dorms while I'm filming this next time? This is the 2nd time you guys interrupted my JSMR," I said getting a little irritated. Renjun nodded while shoving the others out the door leaving me and Y/N in silent in the recording room. 

As we continued to film Y/N got a phone call from her Oppa, which to be completely honest. All of the dreamies are scared of whoever he is, since none of us have ever met him before. Now all of us heard from Chenle that Yuta hyung knows who he is, but he won't ever tell us who. So we decided to end the video here and call it a day. "Hey, Jeno do you want to go to a ramen place for dinner tonight?" asked Y/N, which I agreed to immediately, since there was nothing else to do in the dorms. So we went to a nearby mall, and of course we wore our masks and headed to a restaurant. Thankfully, our manager reserved a private room so we don't need to worry about rumors, while I on the other hand don't need to worry about the rest of the dreams and her brother being angry at me for "taking her out" 

Author's POV~

After dinner we went back to the dorms and played Smash Bros with the rest of the dreamies, and while Jisung was beating everyone at it, Y/N was texting her brother about what happened today and the "date" which ended up with her brother stating if he finds them dating he will hang Jeno up on the ceiling.

A/N: So we learned that Y/N's brother is overprotective, but a lot of people are overprotective. For examples, BFFs, Siblings, and hell even parents. But, it's life.