Jealousy

A/N: when Y/n fangirls over SEVENTEEN and the Dreamies got a little jealous...

3rd POV~

"OHMIGOSH, FEAR WAS SO GOOD!" Y/n squealed as she talked to Dino who she was on the phone with, "Glad you liked it," he replied. The boys on the other hand was just watching jealousy as the girl was giving attention to Dino instead of them. After Y/n hanged up her phone she went to her room and grabbed her bag, "Where are you going?" asked Mark. "I'm going to visit Seventeen, you wanna come?" she replied, that's when Mark gathered everyone to vote if they wanted to go. 

After 5 minutes of discussing they all decided to come, so Y/n ended up towing the entire NCT Dream with her to the Seventeen dorms. "Hi Y/n, I see you brought your band members." Greeted Hoshi as he opens the door. "Yep, I hope you guys will become friends!" She said excitedly as she enters the building with the rest of Dreams. After Y/n introduces SEVENTEEN to the Dreamies they decided to play QnA (the actual name is quick ask quick answer, but through the translation since it's supposed to be chinese) "Who wants to go first?" asked Mark, everyone looked at him so he just started. 

"Who is your favorite member of out of us?" Asked Haechan, "Y/n since she's  the only one who would listen to me." Mark said diligently, Y/n smiled and gave him a tight hug.  "Is it true that you stole Haechan's shoe last week and he had to wear heels?" Mark asked Jisung, who was beginning to sweat. "Y-yes, umm I gotta go bye," Jisung stuttered and ran for the door. Only to get blocked by Haechan, (RIP Jisung 2k19) Let's just say that Jisung manage to escape Haechan's fury only to get caught in another's.

While Jisung was running around being chased by Haechan...

"So we heard Jisung and you are dating Y/n?" said Dino. Y/n froze, "N-no, we're just friends that's all," she blabbered while the other boys decided to go get Jisung for a little "chat." 

Present...

Jisung began getting tortured (Tickled) by the Dreamies while SEVENTEEN were chatting with Y/n. That's when Renjun saw Vernon hug Y/n which he admits, a little bit jealous. Jisung and Chenle on the other hand couldn't seem to keep it in and looked very much want to strangle him. "Well, we'll talk next time." said Jeno who was looking for an excuse to leave early and was  a little jealous as well. They exited the building while Y/n bid farewell to SEVENTEEN the boys were hoping that they can leave. After they left the Dreamies were happy to have Y/n all to themselves again.

A/N: lol, welp as you people can probably see, I am not posting as often due to these reasons

1. Procrastination is a killer
2. Me is having writer's block which is quite rare T^T
3. I don't have the time to write as much as before since I have more stuff to do in my life now