Halloween Special pt5.

A/n: Last chapter for the Halloween Special! It might seem incomplete, but it isn't it's only suppose to be a short story, filler special for you guys, but I'll continue it if you guys want. Happy Halloween~

3rd POV~

After the incident everything went back to normal, well almost. Ten was still lurking around the house so everyone was still on high alert. "I'm so glad your back now," exclaimed WinWin as he floated around Y/n. Except for Jungwoo, he's been distant for a while. 

Jungwoo's POV~

Even though it's been 2 months since Y/n woke up and got back to normal, I still felt guilty about turning us all into this.

Flashback~

The 18 of us were wandering around this abandoned mansion, it was spooky. But we felt brave that day, a little too brave. Ten was the first to step foot in it, a man with 3 heads and wings came out, he told us not to disturb him. Except, we ignored him thinking he was merely joking. He took us to his basement and we started changing, the Dreamies all changed into plants except for Mark. Ten went insane and WinWin turned into a ghost. And it was all my fault since I was the one who suggested to go there.

Flashback ends~

I snapped back into reality when Y/n was waving her hand in front of my face trying to get my attention. "You okay, Jungwoo?" Y/n asked in concern, I nodded. She smiled at me then left the room. I went to the window and opened it, "Ten. You can come out now," I yelled. Ten poked his head out from the tree. "I brought you dinner," I said as he took the plate that was in my hand. "We have Risotto for dinner tonight, hope you like it." I said as he left, I saw how he can be human. "So, is that normal?" asked Y/n as she stands in the doorway. 

2 months later...

Ten became more civil and we were able to let him in the house without getting murdered. We became a whole again, even though Doyoung was a little hesitant about letting him near Y/n, but eventually gave in.