Overworked Pt.1

3rd POV~

It was midnight when the girl slipped out of her room, Y/n went to the practice rooms and turned on the lights. She began practicing her choreography until 5 am in the morning. 'I'll practice one more time.' Y/n thought as she started practicing again and again, she eventually collapsed pn to the dance room floor due to exhaustion.

Jeno's POV~

The dorm is in chaos, Y/n was gone from the dorm and everyone was freaking out since we all saw her going to her room last night. "Come on guys, we have to find her or else the hyungs will kill us!" Renjun exclaimed. We all nodded and went to look for clues of where she might have went. I went to check her room and saw that her phone, water bottle, & later found out that she took the studio keys along with her. "Guys, I found where Y/n is!" I said and they ran over, "She went to the studio," I said looking at the evidence. We got ready and headed to the studio.

When we got to the studio we had to search the whole place, so we decided to split up to look for her, I headed to the dance room. As I got closer I could hear music coming from the room, I slowly opened the door and saw Y/n in the middle of the floor. I rushed to see if she was ok, everyone came to the dance room and saw her conditions. Renjun called the Doyoung to call the ambulance and 20 minutes later, Doyoung, Taeil, taeyong, & Kun rushed into to room. Jaemin, Chenle, & Jisung were crying while Renjun was trying to calm them down. Haechan was pacing back and forth panicking and I... I was holding her in my arms. I tried to keep the tears in, she overworked herself, even though we told her so many times not to.

Doyoung's POV~

After I got the call from Rejun, Taeil noticed how worry looking I was and asked me what was wrong, so I told her about what happened to Y/n, and we are now rushing to the dance studio to make sure she's okay. I worried so much about Y/n, I know she's strong.

When we burst into the room, I saw the Dreamies in a mess and in the middle of it all was Y/n. The ambulance workers came and put her on the stretchers, why Y/n why did you do this to yourself why couldn't you take care of yourself. I clenched my fists as tears streamed down my face. "Doyoung hyung can I go to the hospital with Y/n?" Jeno asked, I looked at him and then the rest of the Dreamies who are balling their eyes out. I nodded and we headed toward to ambulance while Kun stayed to calm the Dreamies and to tell the others.