Brother, hmmmm...

A/N:  This chapter will be written in other member's POV (since I wasn't able to make up my mind) also the brother's name will be encrypted so u wont know since I'm EVIL!! (cue evil laughter)

Yuta's POV~

It's been 3 days since the whole Jungwoo pinned Chenle on the ground fiasco. I was busy waiting for the new season of Boku No Hero Academia to come out while Y/N was getting popcorn for it. "Hey, umm Yuta I forgot to ask you, how is my brother dealing with the you know... Chenle situation?" Y/N said out of nowhere, "Well, great actually. He isn't plotting murder or anything so he's fine, at least for now..." I said I'm a little worried about what "duyguog" would do to him, but he already knows technically," said Y/N. " Oh, it's starting let's watch now!" I said gleefully, I walked to the couch and saw Y/N talking to her brother and sighed. When will she realize that he cares for him a lot, he tells me how he's worry about her being with the boys. Only if our dorm was big enough and only if Y/N wanted to hangout with us instead kids her age.

Author's POV~

While Yuta and Y/N was watching anime, a jealous WinWin appeared along with a rather bored looking Mark. When WinWin saw how Yuta and Y/N was hanging out he got a little bit possessive, starting by sitting between them and hugging Y/N to make Yuta jealous. When Yuta noticed how WinWin was hugging Y/N he quickly pried WinWin's hands off her and held them tightly in his hands. Y/N watched with satisfaction and decided to leave the two lovebirds alone, by hanging out with Mark.

Mark's POV~

Me and Y/N went to a park near our dorms, "Sooo... what do you want to talk about?" asked Y/N. I looked at her, she looks so much like a bunny. "How do you know the rest of the hyungs before us?" I asked, she looked confused and replied, "My brother is close to them and you should be asking Yuta about this not me." I gave her a confused look, What does Yuta hyung have anything to do with this. We continued to walk for the next 1hr in silence, until the sun started to set. When we started heading back, we bumped into a group of boys. "Oh hi, um can we please pass?" I asked politely. The boys turned to face us only engulff Y/N in a hug, "OMG, Y/N you grew taller then me! How dare you," shouted a very short looking boy. "How's your brother btw, he's been ignoring us for the past month," one of them said. "Woah, Woah, Woah calm down guys. Now my brother is very busy and barely got time for me too, and this right here is Mark my new band mate. Mark meet Seventeen or at least the Vocal line of them," Y/N said. I checked the time and saw it was almost 7, so I quickly greeted them and said we're going to be late for dinner if we don't hurry and dragged Y/N back to the dorms.

After the brief meeting with the Seventeen hyungs, We got back to dorms and realized that Taeyong, Doyoung, Jungwoo, Taeil, and Johnny hyung was glaring at us.

A/N: CLIFFHANGER! Lol, why was the hyungs glaring at Mark and Y/N though, could it be because of her brother or the meeting with Seventeen?