What happens when Y/N is sick?

A/N: Me running outta ideas!

Y/N's POV~

I woke one day and I felt dead, which to me was normal except I felt like throwing up the moment I sat up which led me sprinting towards the bathroom and puking. "Y/N what are you do- OMG are you sick?" asked a worried Mark who rushed into the restroom and alerted the other members. "No, I'm *Bleh  fine..." I said feeling a little faint, I collapsed and braced myself for impact, but it never came. "Careful, Y/N," said Mark as he scooped me up and carried me to my bed. "Y/N, you ok?" asked Chenle, who came in with some warm soup. He gave me a spoonful as Doyoung and Jungwoo came in, "Chenle it's time to go practice, Doyoung will watch Y/N for you and the dreamies." said Jungwoo, Chenle nodded and left the room leaving me and Doyoung in my room. "So, you and Chenle a thing?" he asked. "What! No, of course not." I said as he gave me more soup. 

After I finished the soup, Doyoung went to grab some medicine for me and I decided to grab a book from my shelf. The book was about a poet who went to find his dead girlfriend with another poet, who is dead. (Shoutout to who figures out what book this is) The book is in 3 sections and when I was in the 2 part of it, Doyoung came back with the medicine. "Say, 'Ahh'," he said. "Ahh," I said as I opened my mouth. He popped the medicine in and handed me a cup of warm water. "I'm not a baby anymore, Oppa. You don't have to treat me like this if you don't want to." I said as I put the cup down. He shook his head, "Nope, Y/N you know quite well that I love you and care for you." I wanted to give him a big hug right after he said that, but I don't want him getting sick because of me so I gave him a bright smile. I went to sleep since I was getting quite tired and heard him leave the room.

~Time Skip~

Doyoung's POV~

I watched as Y/N fell asleep and went out of her room to find Yuta waiting outside of her room, "So when are you thinking about telling the others?" he asked in a monotone voice, I rolled my eyes at him. The only way he found out that was when Y/N was calling me before debut, he eavesdropped and thought that she was my girlfriend. So I told him who Y/N and made him promise to not tell anyone, since I don't need saesangs trying to hurt my lil sis. I also need to make sure that none of the dreamies are doing anything weird, since I recently found out that Jisung might have kissed her on the Ferris wheel, but I'm still not 100% sure on it. Still, I need to keep an eye on him for now to make sure he ain't dating her or making a move on her.

A/N: It seems to me that Doyoung is the overprotective type, hmmm I wonder who else knows that they're related?