10𝒦 𝒮𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁

A/n: Thank you guys so much for 10k! This is my gift of gratitude for you guys for getting this book this far, hope you guys enjoy!

Unknown's POV~

 I looked at Y/n and Jisung from afar, it looks like their having fun, I closed the book and put it back in its place amongst the shelf. I looked around the library, the journeys have barely begun haven't they? I took a random book out from the nearest shelf, a mafia story. Well, it looks like whoever the characters are this time are going to be cut throat this time. I want to leave this library, knowing that even though there's nothing outside the door and the door is locked, I stay. 

The books are all a part of me, I can't do anything about it other than going through them one by one. Some are quite interesting if I do say so myself, it looks like it's midnight now. The owl should be coming soon, giving me new books from the other world according to it, where nothing is happy. She always gives me a lollipop whenever she visits, I opened the only window in this building which shows the void of darkness where the owl comes in through, with her a bundle of books and a rainbowed colored Lollipop.

I set the books to the side, all stories can last, but these might not. The books and stories can be burned and forgotten, that's the sole reason of me being here, to make sure they don't get lost in the void and get forgotten.