Movie with the Dreamies

A/N: OMG! I'm seriously running out of ideas and IDK what to do I only have 2 other chapters currently in progress, if that's all that gets published in the next week or 2, I might be going to hiatus. If not this I will continue updating until I get another writer's block.

Y/N's POV~

It's been a month after the rest of NCT found out about Doyoung being my brother, all of the members understood the reason of why Doyoung and I would keep quiet about this since, the saesangs are getting a bit annoying and our managers are getting a little more cautious due to the fact that they almost broke into the dorm last month during a tour. I walked out of the recording studio happy with finishing "GO". I walked back to the dorms and saw that there was a huge pillow fort in the living room. I was curious, so I put my bag in my room and went to see who made it. "Hey Y/N, you want to come in? The dreamies and I are having a movie night," said Renjun who popped his head out of the fort almost giving me a heart attack. "Sure!" I agreed and followed him into the fort.

When I got in I realized how spacious it was it had room for us all so no one had to get stuck outside the fort. "What do you guys want to watch?" asked Mark. "Let's watch the entire Avengers franchise!" said Jisung in excitement followed with Chenle screeching, yes. So we decided with watching all the Avengers movies. (A/N: Just the Avenger movies, as in the 4 Avengers movie. { The Avengers, Age of Ultron, Infinity Wars, and Endgame}) As we watched I felt myself drifting off to sleep.

Renjun's POV~

While we were watching the movie, I felt something fell onto my shoulder. I looked to see Y/N sleeping soundly on my shoulder, she looked so peaceful. I looked around and saw the others sleeping too, so I turned of the TV and grabbed a blanket to cover me and Y/N. I put my head over her shoulder and before I closed my eyes I saw Doyoung coming into the fort and smiled before leaving. I was glad since Doyoung would have woken all of us up to kill me for sleeping with Y/N's head on my shoulder or something.

Author's POV~

As the night went on peacefully, Jisung woke up to get some water and saw Y/N and Renjun sleeping soundly with each other. He felt his heart go crazy, he wanted to be in Renjun's position badly. Jisung sat next to Y/N and gave her a quick peck, hoping that the girl won't wake up. To his luck, she didn't. He went back to his spot and went back to sleep.