Vol. 1

It had been a year since Deceit was killed. Roman, Remy, and Virgil were living happily with Logan and Patton. They were officially superheroes now! Roman was The Prince, and Remy was Sleep.

They lived quite peacefully, until someone from Roman's past showed up.

~~Present day ~~

"Roman, someone's gonna see you and find out your identity." Virgil sighed from the couch.

"Oh come on Virge!" Roman grinned, dancing around the living room in his superhero costume, "it looks so good!"

"It's not gonna look good when everyone at school is cornering us asking for an autograph." Virgil scoffed.

Roman smirked, "well-"

"No." Virgil glared.

"Ugh, fine." Roman groaned.

Virgil rolled his eyes at his brother. Roman flicked the back of Virgil's head with his wing as he walked past.

"Roman I swear!" Virgil yelled, two seconds from chasing Roman up to their room.

Roman laughed and ran up the stairs. Virgil settled back into the couch, continuing to scroll on his phone. The door opened and Patton walked in with groceries.

"Hey kiddo!" Patton giggled.

"Hey Dad." Virgil smiled.

Patton smiled, setting the groceries on the counter, "Feeling talkative today, huh?"

Virgil nodded, "it's been a good day."

Patton kissed the top of his sons head, "I'm proud of you."

Virgil blushed, smiling into his hoodie. Patton ruffled his hair, then went back to putting groceries away.

"Where's Roman and Remy?" Patton asked.

"They're in our room." Virgil said, "Roman was prancing around in his costume and Remy was taking a nap."

Patton laughed, "okay. Your father's going to be home early today."

Virgil nodded. Patton went upstairs to check on his other two sons. He stopped right outside the door, about to knock, but he hesitated. Someone was humming a song.

Patton smiled softly, knocking lightly and opening the door. Roman was sitting on the edge of Remy's bed, carding his fingers through his younger brothers hair.

"Hey Ro." Patton said softly, "I'm back."

Roman turned his head toward his dad and smiled, "hey. Remy was having a bad dream."

Patton nodded, "let's get Fish to come snuggle with him."

Roman chuckled, "okay. He's outside."

The door opened again and Logan walked in the room, Fish trotting in behind him. The not-so-little brown dog jumped up on Remy's bed.

"Hey Dad." Roman said.

Patton smiled and kissed his husband, "Hey Lo."

Logan smiled, "hi Patt."

"Okay! Now that everyone's home,". Patton said, "what do we want for dinner?"