Vol. 10

T.W.: heavy gore

Virgil was poisoned from the battle with Remus. What's going to happen to the boys?

~~Present day ~~

Remus was panicking. Virgil was about to die because of him. Then Patton and Logan wouldn't want him. He'd be alone again.

"I'm sorry." Remus cried, taking a step towards the door, "I shouldn't be here, I'm sorry."

"Remus! Don't go!" Remy pleaded, "it's okay! We'll figure it out!"

"Logan could make an antidote," Roman said, "but only if he has your poison for a base!"

"Its too late!" Remus yelled, gripping his head, "I killed him! I can't be here! I'm a Villain!"

"Remus, just breathe, it's okay." Remy said, trying to calm the boy down.

"Its not okay!" Remus screamed, "I'm sorry!"

Remus dashed to the door, throwing it open and leaping into the air. He didn't know where he was going, he only knew he had to get away. Eventually, he crash-landed in the middle of the forest.

Remus sat up on his hands and knees.

He laughed.

Why was he laughing? Remus held his head, rolling onto his side. He was laughing so hard he had tears in his eyes and his stomach cramped.

"Its all my fault." Remus giggly whispered, "it's always my fault."

The boys fingers turned into claws as he scratched himself, laughing like it was all some silly game. This wasn't the first time he indulged in his thoughts. He had seen the tendons in his wrists, his own beating heart in his ribcage. He's broken his own bones to see the marrow inside.

Remus laughed, wondering what his guts looked like. He started clawing at his stomach, tearing his shirt and skin to shreds. The boy felt no pain, only delight and sick satisfaction at his actions.

Remus rolled to his back, playing with the intestines that now spilled out of his abdomen. All the squishy organs in his hands.

He still hadn't stopped laughing.