Vol. 4

With Storm out of commission, The Prince stalled with a very annoying fangirl, and a supervillian on the loose, Pathos and Logos had their hands full.

~~Present day ~~

The Prince swooped down to the entrance of the hospital. Storm was now completely unconscious in his arms. Doctors and nurses rushed out, taking the injured superhero back after asking The Prince some questions.

The girl climbed off of the superheroes back, "so..?"

"So what?" The Prince asked

"You rescued the girl." She said, "aren't we supposed to like, get together or something?"

The Prince sighed, "first off, life is not like some movie. Second, I'm gay."

"Oh come on." The girl almost purred, grabbing the superheroes arm.

Luckily for The Prince, Pathos and Logos teleported next to him.

"Where's Storm?" Logos asked.

"He's safe." The Prince said.

Pathos giggled, "who you got there kiddo?"

The Prince sighed, "this is a girl I saved from the villain."

The girl nodded, "yeah! The villain was like this huge Dragon-Witch!"

The Prince flinched. Pathos and Logos noticed immediately.

"Why don't you go stay with Storm while we take care of the villain." Pathos told him.

"What about me?" The girl asked.

"Some police officers will come to take you home." Logos said, "you'll have to wait with the nurses."

The girl sighed and walked off, "fine."

"Prince," Pathos placed a hand on the boys shoulder, "are you okay?"

The Prince nodded, "yeah, I'm fine. I'll go check on Storm now."

The young superhero walked away from the two older ones, following the directions to Virgil's room. He let the door close behind him before taking off his mask.

Virgil was laying on the hospital bed, snoring softly. White bandages covered his torso. Roman pulled up a chair and sat next to the bed, taking his brothers hand. Virgil shifted, opening his eyes.

"Hey Virge." Roman smiled.

Virgil gave him a small smile.

"Padre and Dad are fighting the villain." Roman told him, "how are you feeling?"

'Tired.' Virgil signed, 'how was dealing with the girl?'

Roman chuckled, "she's insistent as ever."

Virgil let out a breathy laugh, "Where's Rem?"

"I think he's still at home." Roman said, "I didn't see him with Dad and Padre."

"When can we go home?" Virgil asked.

Roman shrugged, pulling on his mask, "I'll go ask."

The Prince walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"Roman!"

The Prince whirled around. The girl from earlier was standing next to the door.

He frowned, "you're not supposed to be back here."

"You're The Prince! Virgil is St-!"

"Quiet!" The Prince yelled, looking around, "there's a reason we keep our identities hidden!"

The girl rolled her eyes, "but we're friends. You could have told me."

"We met today!" The Prince sighed.

The girl crossed her arms, "So?"

The Prince caught a nurse walking by, "excuse me, but could you get Dr. Picani here?"

The nurse nodded, "sure, he just came in. Ill get him."

"Thank you." The Prince sent him a smile.

"Dr. Picani?" The girl asked, "the school counsoler? What's he gonna do?"

"Wipe your memory." The Prince said.

The girls eyes widened, "what!?"

"He's Pathos' brother and my uncle." The Prince told her.

"Wait does that make Pathos your dad!?" The girl asked.

The Prince nodded, "and Logos. And Sleep is my younger brother."

"Yep!" Dr. Picani chuckled, walking up to the kids, "So, do you how do?"

"She's seen our identities." The Prince replied.

Picani tutted, "well that's no good."

"Is wiping my memory gonna hurt?" The girl asked.

Picani shook his head, "no, you'll fall asleep and when you wake up, you won't remember anything that's happened since you got to the hospital."

The girl nodded. Picani raised his hand, a faint pink glow surrounding it.

"Forget."