Vol. 17

It had been a few months since Remus had been there, and there was a lot he didn't know about the real world. And even though Roman and Remy had been with Patton and Logan for a year, there were still things they didn't know.

~~Present day ~~

Every one was sitting in the living room. Roman, Remy, and Virgil were showing Remus Steven Universe. Logan was laying back on the love seat, Patton laying on him with his back pressed to his chest.

Patton gasped suddenly, "We should go camping!"

Virgil smiled, nodding his head. The other boys looked at him, confused.

"What's camping?" Roman asked, looking at the others.

Logan chuckled, "it's temporarily living in tents outside in the woods. It's quite fun. We get to build a fire-"

"And roast marshmallows over it!" Patton giggled.

Logan nodded, "we haven't gone camping in at least a year and a half. We'll have to buy more tents and equipment."

"Its-s-so much fun." Virgil laughed quietly.

"Can I still get coffee there?" Remy asked.

Logan rolled his eyes, "yes."

Remy smirked, leaning back against the cough cushions, "okay, I'm down."

"It sounds like an epic quest!" Roman smiled widely.

"What about you Ree?" Patton asked.

Remus didn't respond, playing with his fingers and giggling softly.

"Remus!" Roman poked his twin.

"Huh? What?" The boy shot up, looking around.

Logan frowned, "Remus, have you taken your meds today?"

Remus groaned and flopped over the arm of the chair he was sitting on, "but they make me so sleepy!"

"Come on kiddo," Patton giggled getting up, "You need to take them."

Remus sighed heavily, following his dad to the kitchen, "if we go camping will I still have to take them?"

"Yes!" Logan yelled from the living room.

Patton giggled as he handed Remus his pills, "I think you'll live kiddo."

Remus grumbled and took his meds, "camping better be the most fun I've ever had."