Vol. 3

A supervillian has appeared! Will the boys be able to counter him?

~~Present day ~~

The Prince and Storm ran back into the scene. The dragon-boy had captured the girl in his talons, screaming for Pathos and Logos.

"Unhand her Villain!" The Prince yelled.

The large dragon threw his head back and laughed, "I wanted Pathos and Logos, but instead I got two insignificant kids with stupid powers."

"Stupid powers!" The Prince made an offended noise.

Storm sighed as The Prince shifted into a large dragon and roared. The other dragon laughed.

"You can't even talk in your dragon form!" The Dragon-boy smirked.

The Prince went back to his human form, earning a smack to the back of his head from Storm. The Prince glared at Storm.

"Alright. I get it. We need a plan." The Prince scoffed, "give me cloud cover and distract the dragon and I'll rescue the girl."

Storm nodded and pulled down a thick fog around the battlefield. He felt The Prince take off beside him.

The winged boy couldn't see through the fog, but that meant the dragon couldn't either. The Prince had to do a last minute barrelroll under the talons of the dragon. The talon that held the girl. The Prince spun quickly, shooting a blast of fire at the talon.

"Watch it!" Screamed the girl.

The Prince rolled his eyes. He couldn't hurt the girl, and with the low visibility he couldn't fire any fire. The Prince flew up and dropped down on the dragons claws.

"Hey." The Prince smiled.

The girl blushed, "o-oh, hi."

"Just stay still and I'll get you out." The Prince said, concentrating his fire on a sensitive part of the dragons hand.

The Dragon-boy roared, dropping the girl and flinging the Prince off. The girl screamed as she fell, only to be caught moments later by The Prince.

"Hi again." The Prince laughed.

"Yeah yeah, can we get to the ground now?" The girl asked.

The Prince swooped down. A second later, Storm crashed down beside him.

"Storm!" The Prince set the girl down, running over to the other superhero.

'I'm fine.' Storm signed, standing up.

The storm-controling superhero wobbled and would have collapsed of it weren't for The Prince catching him. Storms suit was torn across his chest, slowly staining red.

"Storm. We have to get Pathos and Logos." The Prince said.

"What about me!?" The girl screeched.

"I can carry you both!" The Prince snapped, "climb on my back and hold on."

The girl blushed and jumped on The Prince's back. The Prince picked up the almost unconscious superhero and took off, leaving the black and green Dragon-boy to scream and rampage through the town.