Vol. 2

Roman and Virgil were having a seemingly normal day at school. But they didn't notice that they were being watched.

Not until it was too late.

~~Present day ~~

Virgil was working on a worksheet in his math class. Roman had gone up to the teacher to ask about a few questions he was unsure about.

A girl leaned over, "Hey Virge!?"

Virgil looked up at her, not used to being spoken to by strangers.

"I don't mean to sound creepy," the girl said, "but I was walking yesterday and I saw The Prince in your house! And you were talking go him! Do you know him!?"

Virgil's eyes went wide and he shook his head, turning back to his work.

The girl giggled, playfully pushing his arm, "You can tell me Virge! You know The Prince!"

Virgil ignored her. He was going to kill Roman when they got home.

"Virgil," the girl batted her eyes, "we've had most of our classes together since you moved here, so could you do me a favor and let me meet The Prince?"

Roman. Was. Dead.

"He's so handsome." The girl gushed, "I mean, you're handsome too Virge, but The Prince is a superhero!"

Virgil was starting to get a headache. Luckily for him, Roman sat down next to Virgil.

"Hey Virge, nice to see you're making friends." Roman smirked.

'Shes not a friend idiot.' Virgil signed.

Roman made an offended noise, "I am not an idiot!"

Virgil glared at him, 'she saw.'

"Oh." Roman grimaced.

"You can understand him?" The girl asked.

Roman deadpanned, "he's my brother. Of course I can understand him."

"Whatever. Virge said he would let me meet The Prince." The girl smirked, "I could be his girlfriend."

Virgil snorted, immediately covering his mouth after.

"Why is that so funny?!" The girl demanded, crossing her arms.

"The Prince is gay." Roman laughed, "as in he likes boys."

The girl pouted, "well maybe I can change that."

'Not with that attitude.' Virgil signed with a smirk.

Roman laughed, covering his mouth.

"What's so funny?" The girl asked with more poison in her voice than necessary.

"Nothing." Roman smirked, "what do you think of Storm and Sleep?"

Virgil glared at his brother. Roman just kept smirking.

"Storm is old news." The girl rolled her eyes, "and Sleep is like, eight. He shouldn't be a superhero yet."

"Sleep is fifteen." Roman frowned.

"Whatever." The girl said, "The Prince is the only one for me."

Roman rolled his eyes, going back to work on his worksheet. The bell rang a few minutes later. The brothers left, still being followed by the annoying girl.

"So will you set me up with The Prince?" She asked.

Virgil pinched the bridge of his nose, a habit he picked up from Logan, and shook his head.

There was a scream from the next street over. The three teens ran over to the commotion.

A boy with black and dark green wings hovered over a crowd of people.

"Where are Pathos and Logos!" The boy commanded.

Getting no response, the boy became angry.

"WHERE!" He roared, easily transforming into a large, black and green dragon, roaring green fire into the sky.

People screamed and ran, pushing past the three teens that stood still.

"We need to go!" Roman yelled hurriedly.

"I'm not leaving!" The girl crossed her arms.

"Your death!" Roman called, dragging Virgil away to get in their costumes.

The boys found a place where they could take off their school clothes, having their costumes underneath, and hide their bags. They ran back out, now as The Prince and Storm.