Vol. 25

Secrets are to be revealed. How will the Dads take it? How will the boys take it?

~~Present day ~~

"Are you okay?" Dice asked Remy, "You know stress is a one out of ten for you."

Remy giggled, "I know babe, I'm just nervous."

Dice smiled, pecking Remy on the lips. The door opened and Logan and Patton walked in.

"So," Patton smiled, "you're the boyfriend?"

"Uh, yes sir." Dice immediately straightened up, his confident facade falling for a second.

Patton chuckled and stuck his hand out, "well it's nice to meet you! I'm Patton and this is my husband Logan."

Logan gave him a small smile, "greetings."

"Hi." Dice sighed, starting to relax.

"So you two have been together for a year." Patton nodded, "is there anything we need to know?"

"Well, I love Remy very much, I think he's a ten out of ten, and he's so sweet and sassy and-" Dice was interrupted by Logan.

"He means did you have intercourse." Logan said, getting a pout from Patton.

"Lo!" Patton whined, "I also ment their first kiss and first date and first anniversary gift and-"

"I get it Patt." Logan chuckled, "but back to the topic at hand."

The adults looked at the boys, who were both red behind their sunglasses.

"Um, well you see..." Remy started.

Patton raised an eyebrow.

"It was only once?" Dice shrugged sheepishly, giving a small smile.

Patton sighed looking to Logan for help.

"We aren't mad at you." Logan said, "You seem like a very nice kid Dice, but you need to be careful in those situations."

"I understand, I'm sorry." Dice ducked his head.

"I'm sorry too." Remy said, "I should have told you I had a boyfriend sooner."

"Its okay kiddo," Patton smiled, "just take this as an opportunity to learn. Now, tell us a bit about yourself Dice."

"Oh, well I want to become a critic." Dice said.

"Oh, what kind of critic?" Logan asked.

Dice laughed, "all of them!"

"That's very ambitious of you!" Patton giggled.

"Yeah, I'll probably settle on one or two as I go, but I'm keeping my options open." Dice smiled.

"I'm hoping for a coffee critic." Remy said, resting his head on Dice's shoulder.

Everyone laughed at that.

"Why don't we talk more over pizza?" Patton suggested.