Vol. 18

Time for camping! It's the youngest boys first time out in the woods. But, just like with any camping trip, there are unexpected things within the trees.

~~Present day ~~

Remus gasped as he looked out the window of the car.

"There's so many trees!" He smiled, "I'm gonna climb 'em!"

"Just help us set up the tents first." Logan chuckled as they pulled into the campsite.

Remus giggled, watching a squirrel run up a tree. Virgil smiled, climbing out of the car and letting Fish out. Remy and Roman started unpacking the tents.

"Woah!" Patton gasped, "hey kiddos! Come look at this!"

The boys walked over to their dad. Right next to the campsite was a giant cave.

"So cool!" Remus grinned, "Wanna explore it Ro!?"

"Yeah!" Roman cheered.

"Hold on." Logan said before the boys could run off, "we need to set up our tents."

Roman and Remus groaned, trudging back to unload their tent. Virgil and Remy had already set up their tent, starting to lay out their sleepingbags. Patton and Logan were both completely set up.

'Need some help?' Virgil signed, walking over.

"No." Remus said from inside the collapsed tent.

"How did you even know what he signed?" Roman asked, "you're literally stuck."

Remus didn't say anything for a moment, "... We need help."

Virgil chuckled, pulling the tent up to let Remus out. The newest brother crawled out and immediately got licked by Fish. Remus giggled, letting the dog crawl into his lap.

"Alright." Roman smiled at the now set tent, "come on Ree, let's get our stuff."

Remus got up, following Roman to the car.

"Hey kiddos," Patton said, taking some chairs out of the car, "we're gonna start a fire here soon."

Remus lit up, "Like this!?"

Green flames erupted out of Remus's hands.

Patton chuckled, "sort of kiddo."

Remus giggled, extinguishing his flames and grabbing his sleeping stuff.

"Are you ready for this weekend?" Roman asked.

Remus nodded, "hell yes!"