Vol. 23

Little Dee doesn't remember anything and his powers are gone. Is he even the same person?

~~Present day ~~

All the boys had piled into Roman and Remus's tent. Theirs was the biggest tent to accommodate their wings and tails. But for right now, it was being used as a meeting room.

"So, about Dee." Roman started, "thoughts?"

"He's nicer than he was when he visited me." Remus admitted, tucking his wings closer.

"He seems so innocent." Remy sighed.

"Its like he's a different person." Roman shrugged, "he's a clean slate again."

"Dee's not Deceit." Virgil said firmly, "sure he looks like Deceit, but he's not the monster he was."

Virgil smiled lightly, "I wouldn't mind if he, um, stayed."

Remy chuckled, "I think your over-protective older brother side is coming out."

Virgil shoved Remy lightly, rolling his eyes.

"But he's already out." Patton giggled, opening the tent, "sorry for barging in kiddos, but it's starting to get late."

"Do we have to go to bed?" Roman groaned.

Patton laughed, "oh no! We're camping, we can go to bed whenever. Lo just wants everyone outside to stargaze."

Virgil lit up, rushing outside. Patton chuckled at the boy.

"Come on kiddos, Lo seemed really excited." Patton smiled.

The rest of the boys climbed out of the tent, following Patton to where Logan and Virgil were laying. Dee was curled up with Fish, fast asleep with one arm draped over the brown dog. He was sucking his thumb under a small yellow blanket, snoring softly.

Patton motioned for the boys to be quiet, pointing to the sleeping Dee. The boys nodded, going to sit by Logan.

It was a peaceful night and the stars were beautiful. They wished it would never end.