F o u r

(Song: Stolen Dance - Milky Chance) (Cole's POV)

I wake up to a pillow being thrown at me. I slowly raise my head, ready to kill the person who did it. I don't even have to look, all I hear is that laugh and I know exactly who it is. (Okay, authors note, so in this world Colby has all the powers that Jafar had after the third wish meaning, this boy is powerful af)

I knock Jake down to the floor without having to move a pinky. "OW, what the hell dude?!" I roll my eyes at him.

"Do not 'what the hell' me right now," I say jumping on him while grabbing a pillow. I start to beat him with it. "You're" hit "my" hit "friend" hit "you should" hit "know better" hit "than to wake me up." three more hits... what? It was a pillow, he's fine.

"You're abusive!" Jake yells. "Meanie." He whines while getting up. I just hum in response, not arguing.

"Now, go get in the shower because you look like a wreck. Get dressed, get all pretty, I don't care, just pull yourself together and then we're off,"  he says before walking out of the room.

I remember why I look like such a wreck, that song wouldn't shut up all night.

"What's your problem?" Rojo asks.

"I don't have one, what's your problem?" I say back and get up to go shower, not even giving him time to answer.

"Okay, I'm ready let's roll," I walk down an hour later.

"Took you long enough. God, we're going to school, not a runway."

"I've been telling him that since he was a kid, there's no point." Rojo replies to Jake.

"You know what forget you both." I walk out the door, flipping off Rojo who's on a chair and then Jake who's on the couch.

"Oh hell no that's my ride!" They both yell since I'm driving Jake and Rojo stands on me all day. I hear them running towards me but I just shut and lock the car door.

"Unlock it man. It's hotttttttt." Jake complains. Ugh, him and Rojo were made for each other.

"What was that, I can't hear you?!" I ask with a confused face as I turn the music up.

"Unlock it you ass!" Jake yells louder. I put the car in reverse. "You better not!" They both yell. I just laugh and look behind me and start to back out.

"Cole I swear to God," Rojo groans loudly.

"What?!" I yell back and start to drive away full speed. "Haha, have fun walking in the heat," I say to no one since I'm alone.

I get to school not too much later. I look back to see if I can see Jake, seeing as he chased the car most of the time. I spot him turning the corner, running and sweating. I quietly chuckle and lean against my car waiting for him to catch up.

He finally gets to me. "You fucke-" he cuts himself off to take a breath. "How could you do that to me? I thought we were friends??"

"Mhm, and Rojo how do you feel about this whole situation?" I look to my bird who is looking the opposite way. I tilt my head, confused.

"He's ignoring you, with a very good reason, too." Jake answers for Rojo, still breathing raggedly.

"Oh come on! It was one and a half miles. That's literally nothing, and you didn't even have to fly!" I yell trying to reason with him, not being used to Rojo ignoring me. He looks to me and just flys to my shoulder and then looks the other way. Okay, progress, I can deal with that.