S i x

(Song: Faster Car by Loving Caliber)
(Cole's POV (Picking up from last chapter))

I pull up to the treehouse and lock my car, I start walking up the bridge hearing music blasting. I open the door to reveal Mike passed out on the floor, Xepher and Jake dancing, and Scotty just chilling on the floor watching it all happen.

"What in the world are you guys doing??"
I yell, trying to talk over the music.

"They're pre-gaming!" Scotty tells me.

"Pre-gaming for what, their walk home?! It's 11 pm and we have school tomorrow!" Okay so yes, I'm that one annoying mom friend but someone has to take care of these psychos.

"What?! No, I'm throwing a party tonight, I already told you that," Scotty says, walking closer to me so we don't have to yell.

"Um no, you definitely didn't."

"Ohhhhhh I told everyone when we were going swimming, so you weren't there. Okay well, I'm throwing a party at my house, we're going in like an hour so go home and change," Scotty informs me.

"Why are you throwing it in the middle of the week?? What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I ask, getting offended at the end, I really liked this outfit.

"Nothing! It just looks like a lot of layers, so you'll probably get hot fast." Well he's not wrong...

"Okay, you're right I'll go change and then just go to your place?"

"Yes that's perfect, I'll see you there!" Scotty says in a very happy tone. I nod and start to walk out the door.

"Hey actually do me a favor and make sure Mike isn't dead, he hasn't moved since I got here." Scotty goes to check his pulse and I walk out the door back to my car knowing he's fine.

I get to my house and run up the stairs. "You're staying here." I tell Rojo, setting him on his perch. He gives me a look like 'the fuck I am bish'. "Sorry, I don't understand pissed off eyes, you'll have to use your words if you want something." I go into my closet, he's too stubborn to start talking again.

I throw on black, very ripped jeans, a red t-shirt that has been tie-dyed in bleach, leather jacket and combat boots, I walk out of the closet, not caring about my hair.
I go to where I keep all my jewelry, I put on a couple more rings even though I already had a bunch on, a few bracelets, and some necklaces/chokers. I darken up my eyeshadow a bit, put on more cologne, and go to leave the room. Right before I leave the room I hear Rojo say something.

"What was that?" I turn back around and put my hand to my ear to show I'm listening. "What nothing?" I ask after a while. "Okay bye then, have fun," I say and shut my bedroom door. This is going to be weird, seeing as I never go anywhere without him.

I walk up the stairs to Scotty's house. (which of course is in the middle of the woods, also does it magically keep getting bigger and bigger?) I open the door since none of us knock at each other's places. I'm immediately hit with the strong smell of alcohol.

"Dude we're in the kitchen!" Jake yells, hearing the door. "Who the fuck are you? Oh shit, I didn't recognize you without your sassy little sidekick," Jake laughs, messing with me.

"Buzz off Jacob." Yeah, I'm kinda being rude but like I said I'm used to always having Rojo, this is different for me and I don't think I'm handling it well.

"Okay now that everyone is here to help, go to the table closet, grab one each, set it up somewhere and then put food and drinks on them please." Scotty says, coming from who knows where and then disappearing again, probably turning the two rooms that he keeps open every party into the huge forts that touch the ceiling like he always does.