F i f t e e n

(Song: Night Trouble by Petit Biscuit)
(Cole's POV)

"What are you doing?!" Rojo yells.

"What?" I ask and close the fridge.

"Some annoying fucker has been knocking on the door for the past five minutes!"

"Okay but if it was someone I actually wanted to speak to they would have just walked in by now so I'm ignoring them till they go away," I snap open the energy drink I just got.

"Go open the door now before I lose my mind," he growls.

"Jesus fine someone needs a chill pill or two," I roll my eyes and go to get the door that's still being knocked on.

"What do you want?" I say as I open the door revealing Shea. She laughs

"Awe who did you think I was?" She questions smiling.

"I am so sorry I should've let her kept knocking," Rojo says and flys on my shoulder. Shea gives him a dirty look as usual... I swear to god someone needs to come slap that look off her face.

"Um what brought you over here?" I ask still purposely not letting her in.

"Oh! I came to see if you were busy which you obviously aren't so get ready I'm going to a birthday party and you're coming with me," Shea smiles.

Wow thanks for giving me a choice in the matter... "Okay." I shut the door. What? I don't want her in here she can wait if she's forcing me to come. The first thing I do is grab my phone and open Mike's contact.

Me: Hey can you get ready and come over? I need you to come with me somewhere🥺

Mike😈: Dependsssss where would we be going🤔🤨

Me: Bitch you're my best friend that doesn't matter we are ride or die so get your flat ass over here

Mike😈: Fine hoe you're lucky I love you. Be there in 5 😝✌️🏻

I laugh, god what would I do without him? I shake my head and run up the stairs. "I can stay here right? I don't have to go to that right? With the witch," Rojo says as he flies to his perch looking at me worried.

"Yeah you can stay," I tell him and go into my closet.

Okay it's a birthday party so what do I wear? Is it like an actual party or just like hanging out?... Fuck it. I grab a basic outfit for me which is a crimson silk button-up leaving it half unbuttoned, black ripped jeans and a small gold chain for my pants and a gold choker. I put on some black Chelsea boots and fix my hair. Just as I finish I hear the door open.

"You mother- you only called me because Shea was here! I was tricked!" I walk down laughing my ass off at Mike's angry expression.

"Wait! Before you kill me I have a good reason!"

"On with it then,"

"She wants me to go to some party and I need my bestie there," I tell him.

"Ugh C you know I hate parties," he wines.

"It's fine we can hide in the corner together. I don't know these people either you think I'm going to be hanging out with them?" I try and reassure him.

He glares at me. "Fine! Let's get this over with..." He walks to the door.

"You ready?" Shea asks looking at me ignoring Mike's existence.

"Yep, let's roll M." I walk past her to my car. Mike runs and gets in the passenger before she can.

"He's coming?? I invited you not him and where am I supposed to sit?" Shea asks with her arms crossed standing outside of the car.

"Um I go every that he does so you invite one you invite the other and would you look at that there's an entire row of seats in the back that are just calling your name or if you prefer you are more than welcome to ride on the roof?" Mike sasses.

Shea scoffs and gets in the back slamming the door. "I don't understand why you never stand up for me when your friends are mean," Shea says.

"Oh come on babe he was joking it's not that deep," I say quietly with some edge and pull out of my driveway. She just rolls her eyes.

"Whatever here's the address." She hands me her phone that has the address on it.

"Okay let's roll then since it's pretty far," I say and push harder on the gas.

✧ ・゚ :*・˚⁺‧゚͙☆͙⁺˚

Hello you stunning people how has all your days been? Lots of love- B🖤
(Word count: 766)

𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝐶𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝐼 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara