E i g h t e e n

(Song: Midnight Memories by One Direction)
(Cole's POV (Same night))
(Not proof read)

I jump awake hearing someone knocking on my window. "Ugh," I groan and put my head under the pillow. I lay there for a second but the knocking continues. I throw the pillow and blanket off the bed and glare at the window.

I get up and go to the window swinging it open. "What do you want?! It's-" I look at the clock. "4:50am!"

"Shhhhh, people are sleeping," he says putting his finger to his mouth showing me to be quiet.

"Ha, that's funny I thought I was one of them." I say and fake smile closing the window but he catches it.

"Ccccc we are all hanging out at Mikes I want you to come," Scotty whines. I just give him the 'buzz off' look.

"Look bitch I'm not leaving this house without you so put on a shirt and get Rojo we are leaving."

I look at him surprised, Scotty never talks like that... Great now I have to go. I go to my closet and put on the first shirt I see which is just a black t-shirt.

Now, how am i supposed to wake up demon bird? I grab a pillow and throw it at him. He falls but is quick to fly before he hits the floor. "What was that for?!" He yells.

"Just cause, come on we're leaving," I say and head down stairs knowing Scotty will meet us down there. I unlock the door as Rojo flies onto my shoulder.

"So why are we all over there?" I ask him. We usually all hang out at the tree house hardly ever one of our houses.

"A couple of our friends are coming to our school tomorrow and I guess they have questions," Scotty replies.

I nod. "Which ones?" I ask.

"Just Griffin and Cassie." (If you don't know who Cassie is she's Jake's brothers girlfriend in real life)

"Wow really?" I ask surprised knowing they absolutely hated the idea of one school.

"Yeah, I'm kinda in shock about it too."

We get to Mike's house and just stare at it for a second. Mike's house is a lot smaller than all ours since it's his that his mom got him instead of being her house. His house is the definition of a villains house, the entire thing is painted black even the windows have a dark tint so you can't see through them.

We walk up the stairs and knock loud on the door

We walk up the stairs and knock loud on the door. "Is that really necessary?" Mike asks and leaves the door open for us.

Scotty, Rojo and I head into the living room where everyone is. "Ello people," Scotty says and sits next to Jake. I sit on one of the chairs.

"So why did you guys change your mind about our school?" I ask looking at Cassie and Griffin.

"Eh just kinda got bored of our school so we thought why not go cause some trouble there?" Cassie says with a creepy grin. I don't think she can really help that though seeing as her dad is the Cheshire Cat.