S e v e n

(Song: Palms by Petit Biscuit)
(Cole's POV)

I wake up hearing screaming coming from downstairs. I get out of bed and slowly walk downstairs, too tired to walk fast.
I see Rojo staring at the cabinet. "What on earth are you staring and screaming at?" I ask, eyes half open as I scratch the back of my head.

"We're out of crackers!" Oh my- you know what I'm not even going to finish that thought. I open the bottom cabinet

"They're right here," I point to the ten boxes of different crackers.

"Ohhhh, thank you," Rojo says. I roll my eyes and go back to my room, well I guess he's talking again.

Once I'm out of the room, I go to get ready and just sigh at all my clothes, I really don't want to get ready. I grab a Mr. Brightside t-shirt, red flannel, black ripped jeans, of course, red Dr. Martens and put a little gel in my hair.

As for makeup all I did was some powder, red/brown eyeshadow, red x's under my eyes, and put some concealer over my lips to make them seem lighter, I hate how pink they are.

Do you ever just have those days where you wake up tired and already annoyed with the world? Yeah well welcome to today, I have a hangover, barely got any sleep and my bird won't stop complaining. So to say I'm in a shit mood is an understatement. Also I barely remember anything from last night, everything is so foggy, I'll have to ask my friends about it at school.

"Let's go!!" I yell at Rojo, standing outside the door, holding it open. "Okay, god, what happened to you?" He flies to my shoulder.

"Don't even start with me right now." I jog down the stairs to my car.

I get out and start walking to the school, seeing Brennen, but I continue walking, not in the mood for cheerfulness.

"Dude!" I hear Mike yell, I stop walking. I would just ignore him and keep walking but that's my best friend, so isn't there like some law saying I can't ignore him?

"Hey, you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah I'm fine, why?"

"Not to be rude, but you look like shit," He says, laughing.

"Yeah not rude at all, did you need something?" I ask him not rudely because... well I just don't want to be rude to him.

"Not really, just wanted to ask how it went taking Sam home?" Sam?? OH I totally forgot about all that happened, wow okay.

"It was okay, Scotty just dropped me off first and then Brennen and Devyn took him," I lie. You may ask, why did you lie? The simplest answer I have, is I have no idea why I did.

"Oh okay, he seemed really cool, we should invite him to lunch," Mike says, seeming a little too excited, awe he has a man-crush.

"Yeah you totally should M, but I'm going to eat in the tree house," I tell him, opening my locker.

"Um no, you're not, we all always eat together," Mike looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Look Xepher doesn't want them in there so they can't be there but I don't like eating here so I'm eating in the treehouse, you can come if you want, obviously," I close my locker and start walking to my next class, Mike follows even though this isn't his class.

Wait, Sam is in this class... "Dude if I have to handcuff us together, that's fine, you're eating with us end, of discussion," Mike says and walks away.

I look back at him and then turn back around, kinda just frozen. Okay so let's get this straight, I'm most likely about to see the boy that put me under some spell, I caught looking at me in class and I thought it was because he was scared of me but he actually liked my hair? And the same boy that fell asleep with a death grip on my arm, a boy that I called Sunshine all night... Yeah that one.