T w e n t y

(Not proof read)
(Song: Hurt - Oliver Tree)
(Cole's POV)

Brennen, Devyn, Mike and I are standing outside the school leaning against the doors waiting for everyone else. "What is taking these bitches so longggg," Mike groans and pushes off the wall walking in the school. 

We follow him and the second we walk in the sound of yelling and chaos is heard. I look to where most of the noise is and see a circle of people, I walk over and push threw. I see Cassie trying to scratch Bryce while he is trying to grab her but they're both being held back, the people aren't doing a very good job...

I walk over to take her out but then I see his hand hit her face. I know for a fact this bitch did not just slap her... You know that plan when I was going to take her out of the school and act like this never happened? Yeah that's out the door.

I lightly push her to the side and then I grab Bryce by his shirt. I take my fist and slam it into his eye. "Colby!" Okay I can keep going and defend my friend or I can turn around and look at the glowing pixie looking boy standing behind me.

Yeah no forget that. Bryce falls to the floor  after a few more hits not being able to stand anymore, so I obviously get on top of him and keep punching him. As I go you can hear what sounds like a lock being pushed closed, the sound of his bones breaking as my fist covered in big metal rings make contact with his skin. I know at this point I need to stop but my eyes are glowing as if there's fire behind them, my mind being focused on him and only him, I'm letting the darkness take over and how I get scares even me.

Right when he's about to pass out I'm being ripped off of him. I thrash around try to get free but the two people dragging me to the doors aren't having it. "What the fuck Cole?!" "What are you thinking!?" Mike and then Scotty yell, Cassie opening the doors.

Once we're out they let go of me. "What the hell do you mean!? He hit her what did you want me to do!" I look at them as if they're crazy. Mike grabs one on my shoulders hardly pushing me into the wall. Just like that it feels like my mind snaps back to normal. The ringing that was in my ears is drowned out, my hands are no longer in fists and my eyes are back to normal. As if I was a fading thunder cloud.

"Listen C this isn't our old school we can't just do stuff like this," Mike mutters. I put my head down and run my hand through my hair. I nod looking to the sky not wanting to make eye contact.

"Well I thought it was awesome!" Rojo says from Scotty's shoulder looking excited. He must have flown off of me when I went to grab Bryce.

"Me too, thanks for doing that for me C," Cassie says with a wicked smile, eyes glowing like emeralds. I just give her a blank stare, she should know damn well I'm not proud of that.

"We need to leave now," Jake says looking worried as he walks out Griffin and Xepher right behind him. Scotty grabs my wrist and we all speed walk to our cars.

"We meet at your place okay?!" Scotty asks form his truck I nod and get in the car immediately starting it.

We all enter my house stressed completely out. "Okay so you," Jake points to Cassie.

"Got in trouble like always and then you, tried to save her as always, ended up almost killing him while everyone was watching and now, we're all fucked," he puts his hands out as if asking if that's everything.

"I messed up big time.." I look to the floor biting my lip arms crossed.

"Hey no, I might think it wasn't a bad thing and wouldn't take it back but if we get in trouble don't you dare put all the blame on yourself," Cassie says in her parenting tone. I look at her in disbelief.