F i v e

(Song An Hour of Vision - Hibou)
(Cole's POV)

"Hey Bren!" a small girl that I know from somewhere says when we enter the class.

"Hi Dev," Brennen greets her as he takes the seat to her left and I sit in the empty one next to him. "Cole this is my sister Devyn, Devyn this is Cole," he introduces us.

"Oh! Yeah I know you, remember I asked if you saw my friend?"

"Yes! Okay, I was wondering where I knew you from." It finally clicks why she looks familiar. The teacher tells us that class is starting, so we don't get to talk more after that.

By the end of class, all three of us are pretty much falling asleep from boredom.
Luckily the bell goes off. "Ughhhh," us three groan. What? All the teacher did was talk about her boring ass vacation.

"Hey Cole, we should hangout outside of school. We could like show you the best places to go and everything!" Devyn says excitedly once we're out of the classroom and starts walking to our next one, because apparently, we all have that one together too.

"Oh my god yes we totally should! We could be like your tour guys-- or girl, in Dev's case," Brennen agreed.

"Sure I'm down, that would be better than just walking around hoping to find something cool," I laugh. We all enter the next class, which the teacher isn't even here yet.

"Okay great! Are you free after this class?" Devyn asks since this is our last class of the day.

"Um yeah I should be, don't have anything planned." Yeah, that should be fine I think.

"Perfect, then we can head out after class." Brennen says. Devyn and I nod as the teacher walks in.

As I close my locker I hear someone running up behind me, I don't question it knowing Brennen, Devyn and I are meeting at my locker.

"You ready to head out?" Devyn asks.

"Yep, let's roll. Are we driving or walking?" I question.

"Are you kidding? Have you been outside, it's like a thousand degrees. Definitely driving," Brennen laughs at the fact that I'd even ask about walking.

"Okay then, who's car should we take?" I ask, not knowing if either of them have cars or if they're here.

"The car we brought can only fit two people so is it cool if we take yours?" Devyn asks.

"Yeah of course." I say and take out my keys, starting to walk to the exit.

(Cole's car)

(Cole's car)

"Ooo, nice car dude I dig it," Brennen complements.

"Thanks but who in the world says dig it?" I ask, chuckling as I sit in the driver's seat, Brennen in passenger and Devyn in the back sitting in the middle.