N i n e t e e n

(Song: Don't know the name of it lol but it's by Soran)
(Cole's POV)

"Get up!!" I hear Rojo scream.

"You know what," I hear Mike say annoyed and then what sounds like him throwing something I'm guessing at Rojo from the squak.

"Fine if you all want to miss school and be low life's then do you I'm not going to stop you any more," Rojo says and flys out of the room. I finally open my eyes to see everyone laying on the floor still in our bathing suits. God it looks like we are all a bunch of dead bodies.

I groan and stand up. "I'm going home to change losers see you at school," I say and step over Griffin walking over to the door.

Once I get home I change and head to school. I'm walking up the stairs when I feel someone put their hands over my eyes.

"Guess who?" They say and giggle.

"Ha wow I have nooo idea I wonder could it maybe be... Sunshine?" I turn around and grab him putting him on my shoulder and continue to walk up the stairs.

"Oh my god! Colby put me down!" He yells but still laughs.

"Sorry what I don't understand Kitten?" I feel him shake his head.

"You are ridiculous, everyone is looking at us!" He squeaks.

"So?" I say and put him down. He smiles and fixes his hair.

"Hi!" I just smile at him.

"Hey," I whisper with a fond smile.

"How was your night?" He asks as we start to walk to my locker.

"It was great, yours?"

"Really boring," he laughs. "Hey I was wondering if maybe you wanted to hangout after school? Not just like us alone but um with our friends.." he scratches his arm and looks up at me.

"Sure I'd love to sounds fun," I smile and close my locker. He beams at that.

"Great! Okay I have to go to my locker which is on the opposite side of our class  but see you in there?" He says as he walks away backwards.

"Yeah of course,"

"Okay! Um bye," he does an awkward wave and turns around blushing.

"If you aren't crushing on him then wipe that look off your face," Rojo says. I ignore him and walk to class.

I leave forth period kinda in a bad mood since Bryce was really testing my patients the entire class. "Oh god finally I was looking for one of you guys," Cassie says and walks over to me.

"Mm," she looks at me odd.

"What's up with you?" I sigh.

"Nothing just, some kid has been getting on my nerves since pretty much the beginning of school."

"Oh, what's his name?" She asks.

"Bryce, why?" I look over to her.

"No reason. Hey I have to go to my locker I'll be right back!" She walks away. Oh no...

"Let's roll I'm dying of hunger!" Mike yells walking over to me putting his arm on my shoulders.

"Mhm I'm sure you are." I keep walking with him to the lunch room.

"I think Cassie is up to something," I tell him kinda worried.

He laughs. "So?? She always is." He says simply and walks over to our table where Scotty, Jake and Corey are already  sitting.