T h i r t y

(Song: Lucky Strike - Troye Sivan)(Does the song go with the chapter? Not really. Am I still going to put it because it's a gay anthem? Hell yes)
(Cole's POV)

"Wake up!" My eyes open and I quickly sit up once I'm able to process.

"What time is it???" I jump out of bed going into the bathroom.

"8am... Sorry but I needed to make sure you were up and ready," Rojo mumbles.

I step out the bathroom a little bit and glare at him for waking me up so early. "You know, whatever, because I need time to procrastinate so-"

I shut the door getting ready to shower.

"What do you even wear for this type of thing?" I scrunch my eyebrows flipping through my shirts.

"Fuck it just go naked you've been looking for an outfit forever." Right when I'm about to make some snappy comment at him I get cut of by a noise downstairs.

I hear someone running up the stairs and then the door swings open showing Jake out of breath. "Oh thank god you're awake I thought I was going to have to light your bed on fire. So as the great friend I am I came to help you get ready!" Okay that is too perfect of timing.

"Good because it's now 1pm and I'm stressed help." I drop the shirt I was holding and walk over to him. I already did my hair and I have on black jeans that have like red and white paint splatters on them.

"Okay so first no to the pants but, only because we have to disguise you a bit sense we aren't aloud over there I'm not trying to get you killed. Luckily! I came prepared." His purple backpack hits my bed as he sets it down to unzip it.

He pulls out acid wash jeans with a white button up. He's joking right?

"Don't give me that look go put it on." He throws the clothes at me. I catch them and look at them in pure disgust. "Look Mr. 'I have the best fashion taste in the friend group' if you want to get over there and have the best partner you better get your ass in those clothes." I glare at him but turn to my closet to change.

I walk out and go straight to the mirror. Oh hell no, nope! Sorry people this is not happening! I was about to go back to the closet when Jake grabs me and drags me out the room. Before I can get in he takes a key and locks the door.

"Sorry! Hope you didn't need anything in there but sense Mike was busy I promised I would make this ship sail whatever that means but according to him I need to get you out the house so come on!" He goes over to the stairs waiting for me.

"Um no I'm not going out in public like this and, Rojo is in there! Open the door you bitch."

"I can'tttt I'll let Rojo out once you leave and you look fine, you look like one of them, except for the whole red hair thing... You need a hat."

"You want me to do this alone? Oh hell no this is not happening give me the bird and I'll be out the door on my way." He stares at me thinking.

"Nope sorry." He grabs me again before I can even think I'm being shoved down the stairs out the door and he throws shoes, socks and a beanie that were by the door out. "Good luck!" He slams the door locking it.

Oh he did not just? I focus on the door so it will unlock.

"Ugh! That purple headed bitch put a spell on it." Okay welp two options. Go to the treehouse and act like this entire few days didn't happen or follow through with what I want to do and go to Sam's?

I put on the shoes and put my beanie on. "I guess I'm doing this.."

"C!" I look up and see Rojo trying to get my attention from the window. "Good luck!" I chuckle nodding at him and start walking since someone didn't give me my keys.