T w e n t y o n e

(Song: High Enough - K.Flay)
(Okay so the song doesn't really go with it but it's so good)
(Sam's POV (Same seen from before in Colby's living room))

Okay I got to admit in that moment when I saw Colby being dragged out, eyes glowing red I was scared. I've never seen anyone so angry but then I looked over to Cassie who was holding the door open seeing the red hand print on her cheek and my fear went away.

Where they're from they probably have to defend each other to show who's boss or who knows what would happen if they didn't. Yeah so it's frightening to see someone who is so gentle to me be so violent but in a way it's also kinda reassuring.

Because I know that he would do anything for the people he cares about and to me that's one of the best qualities that someone can have.

"Sammy," Devyn pinches me. I look over to her.

"What?"

"You're doing that thing where you get all weird and shaky." Yeah that's something I do a lot. When I'm too in side my head it's like I forget how to control my body. Just as I'm about to answer I hear someone walk in, I look up to see Colby staring at me his piecing eyes now a milky silverish blue.

"Sam you don't have to be here," He says sounding almost broken. I get confused as to why he's acting like that and get up grabbing him leading us up the stairs.

Once we find his room we talk getting all this figured out, learning where each other's minds were.

Right as I'm pulling my arms off him we hear a noise he goes to open his door. Mike falls in. "Okay so like I can explain."

"Um please do then creeper."

"I told Sam the first time I met him that I am the captain of this ship so I'm just doing my duties stop judging me," He rushes out and then goes running out the room almost falling.

I am so confused but I'm not going to question it... I walk over to Colby "You owe me a day at the water park Mr," I giggle pointing at him and walk out the room.

Once I get down stairs I see everyone standing by the door Colby gets down the stairs and stands next to me. "You two done being cute? Because we are all ready," Mike jokes.

"No I don't think we are, could you maybe wait a few more minutes?" I ask sassily and walk over to the door walking out like the side walk is my runway.

I hear them all laugh and then follow. "Damn Sammy remind me not to mess with you," Scotty laughs walking over to his truck getting in. Brennen, Corey and Jake go to sit in the back seat and Mike goes to the passenger. Leaving the trunk to Xepher, Devyn, Cassie, Griffin, Colby and I.

"Hm this is a lot of people to sit back there should I just bring my car too and then three can come?" Colby asks looking at everyone.

"No we've done more than this. Dev can sit on my lap and then Sam on yours," Xepher says jumping into the truck which Devyn is quick to go to her lap. Hm we're going to get them together soon.

Wait... What?! Me sit on Colby's lap?! "Are you okay with that?" Colby asks looking at me. Am I okay with sitting in a gorgeous boys lap that has eyes that look as if the entire night sky is in them, eyebrows that are so perfect it looks like the worlds best artist painted them and flaming red hair?... Hell yes I am where do I sign up?

I just settle for a small nod and smile. We all get in the trunk and I wait for Colby to sit down before taking my place on his lap. Once I sit he wraps his arms around my waist. My cheeks immediately flush... I did not think this through. I look around the huge trunk. This was not necessary we all could have sat alone.