F o u r t e e n

(Song: Beautiful Light by Uppermost)
(Sam's POV)

I fall face first into my bed and just lay there dead "Ugh," I groan.

"What is your problem?" Devyn laughs standing at my door way.

I move my head slightly so I can look at her. "I don't know what to wear and what I want to wear I can't wear," I complain. Devyn walks over and sits on the edge of my bed.

"Why can't you wear what you want? We're going to Elton's birthday you can do whatever you want they won't care," Devyn tells me playing with my hair.

"Exactly his birthday there for everyone will be thereeeee," I shove my face back into the bed.

"Fuck everyone who doesn't appreciate your adorable style and you know damn well if anyone gives you a hard time any of the boys will immediately kick them out." The boys' Incase you're wondering who that is let my tell you, okay so a lot of our friends had to stay at our old school because one their parents suck and won't let them be with villains or, two they didn't want to leave some of their friends.

That includes Elton son of Aurora, Aryia son of Ariel and Kevin son of Tiana and Naveen aka Princess and the frog. Those are the main friends we left there's a couple more but those were the ones we were really close to.

I look back up to see Devyn left- What the "Okay! Which one?" Devyn asks.

I gasp

I gasp. "Devyn, no!" I get up to put them back in the hidden corner in my closet.

"Hell no give me, you are going to wear one of these cute ass skirts and have every single boy drooling all over you end of discussion. Now! Pick one," Devyn says waving them in circles smiling.

"Devyn I can't wear those out you know that," I say giving her a look saying to stop.

"Why not?! There's is no reason you can't, you have an amazing mom that won't care, you have friends that will encourage and compliment you the whole time you are in it and most importantly you love them and you feel confident in them!"

I sigh. "Lavender one," I whisper looking at the floor.

"Yay! Okay I'm going to go plan the rest of the outfit, leave me alone because I need to focus!" She runs into the closet and shuts the door.

A few minutes later she bursts through the door. "Okay! I finished it!" She runs to the bed and lays the outfit out

 "Okay! I finished it!" She runs to the bed and lays the outfit out

I just stare at it. "What's wrong? You don't like it do you? It's the 'That's hot' choker isn't it? It's too much, but in my defense you're the one who bought it!" Devyn starts rambling.

"Dev! I like it it's really pretty I'm just nervous I've never worn these type of clothes in public," I try and make her calm down.

"Don't worry everything is going to be fi-" She gets cut of by her phone ringing.

"It's Brennen he's here. Get dressed, put some gloss on and like those face sparkle things and then lets head out," she says and walks out closing the door.

"This is going to be a wreck," I whisper to my self. I go to my bathroom and put everything on. Damn it she was right I love everything about this outfit. Ugh I didn't sleep enough for this. Elton was going to throw the party this weekend but since for some reason all classes got canceled today he decided to just do it today. We're going over before the party to hang out and help a bit though.

"You ready?!" Devyn yells from down stairs.

"Yep!" I go out the room and walk down the stairs.

"Oh my god- YOU LOOK SO GOOD!" She runs over and turns me a couple times.

"Dev I'm going to get dizzy!!" I giggle.

"Ugh I'm gonna have to keep all the boys off of you the whole time. Oh well! Let's go," She grabs my arm pulling me out the door.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

Okay so I might start making the chapters shorter so I can update more, would that be okay with you guys?
Lots of love- B🖤
(Word count: 720)