T w e n t y f i v e

(Song: Youth Daughter)
(Rojo's POV (Not proof read))

I fly downstairs hearing the door open hoping it's Mike to pull C out of bed. I stop and sit on the railing of the staircase halfway through smelling a cologne I haven't smelt in a long time. Oh this is not the time you mother fucker.

My eyes narrow as Iago (Jafar's Bird) flies over to me. He has a mischievous look on his face as normal.

"Hello Rojo how has everything been around here?" He asks.

"Look bish I'm dealing with a depressed teenager I don't have time for yours or your masters shit."

On cue Jafar comes out of the kitchen with an eyebrow lifted and smirk on his lips. Do they have any other facial expression? because I'm getting real sick of these.

"And you're talking about Cole yes?" I just glare at him.

"No I'm talking about the other teenager who lives here dumbass." He simply nods walking closer. He better stay ten feet exactly away or I might kill a hoe.

"Ha Rojo your sarcasm is amusing always has been So what's going on with my son?" I feel myself flare-up.

"You lost the privilege to call him that years ago." He just sighs rolling his eyes.

"Is it the kids at school? Just tell me and I'll have a little chat with their family's." I bite my tongue from saying it's about a boy he's in love with now go suck a hobo toe. That's what I want to say but I know it will make the situation worse so I play my part.

"Him and Shea broke up and he's heartbroken if you really must know." I whisper disappointed in my self from not saying the truth.

"Hm yes that boy really did care for her didn't he? Oh well this stuff happens he'll find another beautiful person." Why? He already found a beautiful boy.

"Yeah anyway I gotta go make sure he doesn't jump off the balcony." I glare at him flying back up to C's room.

I land on his leg and stare at the lifeless looking body. "You have so many problems right now.." He just groans in response.

"I don't feel bad for you this is your own doing get the hell up your father is here." He fastly pulls the blanket off his head eyes wide.

"Wow look who's alive now get up!" I bite his leg hard.

"Ow! You bitch." He gets out of the bed shuffling to the bathroom. Is that really necessary? I mean come on my dude get a grip.

He comes back out and falls on the bed. "No! Up, we're leaving. It's been three days this is absolutely ridiculous you're going to start disintegrating!" I fly into his closet looking at all the clothes. Hm black shiny button up? Definitely. Beanie? Yes his hair needs it. Black jeans? Obviously.

I grab one item in my mouth at a time dropping it on the bed. "Okay get dressed put on some nice shoes please." I say calmly leaving the room as he watches glaring at me.

He walks down the stairs ten minutes later looking like someone ran over his cat. "Where are we going?" He asks.

"How am I supposed to know that all I know is that you need to be with people so let's roll." I fly to his shoulder. He grabs his keys about to walk out.

"Cole it's been too long my son."

"Honestly let's just kill him..." I whisper in C's ear. He cracks a small smile for the first time in a while.

"Hello my sperm donar how's life treating you? Horribly? That's amazing." He says with an obnoxiously sarcastic grin. I hold myself back from laughing.

Jafar comes back here like once a year just to check up on things and bring a couple items with him that's why we're not surprised he's here but we usually leave the house before he has to see him.

"I know you're sad about Shea but, you need to realize there are millions of people in this world you'll be just fine." I feel Cole's shoulders tense.

"I don't give a fuck about what happens to me and Shea. That's something you need to realize."

Jafar looks at him confused. "Well what are you upset about then? You look dreadful."

"Nothing okay it doesn't matter anymore anyways." He looks to the floor lightly leaning against the door.

"I know we're not close but if someones giving you trouble you need to tell me."

(Cole's POV)

It's taking a lot in me not to just break down asking how he can still care after everything. Eventually I give up and just ask.

"Why? Just why, why did you treat me like that? I was a kid you peace of shit." For a moment I see guilt go through his eyes. I know he cares you don't understand how close we used to be but he doesn't care enough to think he should have sat and listened. He doesn't love me enough to think maybe just maybe he was in the wrong.

"I was looking out for you. The world wouldn't except you and at the time I most definitely didn't either."

"At the time?"

"Yes, I met some people that made me understand it a bit more. I'm still not 100% okay with it but I've been trying to understand." I look at him in absolute shock.

"This doesn't change one thing with us I can't go be a loving family after all this time and everything that happened." I tell him the truth.

"I know that I don't expect us to but if you do need me then I'm here and," he scratches his head. Whatever he's about to say is clearly hard for him.

"If you find a boy you truly love and makes you happy... I guess you have my support. I'm sorry." In my entire life I have never once heard him say he's sorry, ever. I just continue to stare at him not knowing what to do.

He nods understanding that the conversation is over and turns away going up the stairs. "You okay?" Rojo whispers. I nod wiping my face to find that there was tears on it.

I look up the stairs for a few seconds before I'm out the door heading to the tree house.

So um funny story this book only has six chapters left...
Lots of love- B🖤
(Word count: 1092)