✧Happily Ever After ✧

(Song: Electric Love - Borns)
(Sam's POV)

(One year time skip)
I roll over in bed reaching my hand out with my eyes closed. My eyebrows scrunch together trying to find the warmth but only feeling cold sheets.

My eyes slowly open only to see an empty bed. I quickly sit up looking around Colby's room. Hm he must be downstairs. I've only slept here twice and that boy has left me alone in bed both times, meanie.

"Rojo?" I look to his perch and then the head board knowing when Colby isn't in here Rojo never leaves me alone.

Okay now I'm confused I don't hear anyone down stairs and not even Rojo is in here.

I take the blanket off my bare legs shivering slightly since his house is pretty cold. I jump off the bed because it's so flipping tall.

I pull Colby's hoodie I'm wearing down and make my way downstairs. I walk into the kitchen seeing the light on but still no one. I never really realized how intimidating and slightly scary his house can be. The walls black with gold detailing on them. Furniture a rustic gold and red, big windows tinted a redish color. Everything just a very victorian/gothic style.

Once I walk into the living room I see a piece of paper floating in the air covered with a shimmering red mist.

I walk over grabbing it from the air watching the red sparkles fall to the floor slowly disappearing. I unfold the note seeing Colby's hand writing. 'Start where it began' it reads. Mm nooo too tired to think riddles.

A high pitched whine leaves my throat as I lay on the couch trying to think what in the world that means. Where it began, Hm... Scotty's house when he threw the party? No, wait is he even talking about where we started? What even is this, what do I do once I find the place? Why am I even trying to find a place what's going on? Well I guess the only way to figure it out is to solve it.

Maybe just school because that's how we all met... No I don't think that's right either. The water park where we first kissed? My house when he asked me out? That beautiful restaurant we went to for our first date? No. None of those are right, it has to be where something began...

My eyes widen with realization I jump up from the couch running up stairs to put some pants on.

I run back down unlocking the door going outside. My head tilts seeing a car parked out front. "Took you long enough!" Mike unrolls the window laughing from the drivers seat. "I'm your driver for the day so come the hell on lets make this happen!" He waves me over grinning. I laugh and walk over to the car getting in the passengers side.

"Who's car is this?" I ask knowing he doesn't have one. "I stole it.." He mumbles to the point where I barely understand him. I stare at him in shock. "Mikey you can't just do that!" "Shhh we don't talk about it.." He looks around as if someone's spying on him. I just laugh shaking my head at our silly friend who has no regard for laws.

"Okay well chauffeur we are heading to (Random address)," I say in a posh accent. "Yes sir." He does the yes captain
thing and then starts speeding off.

We pull up to the place and I just stare at it not being here for awhile. "Okay now I'm not really welcome on this side of town so you should hurry up before I get brutally murdered," Mike laughs nervously with a fake stressed out look.

I nod getting out of the car heading into the old abandoned place where it all started.

I walk over to the side where the broken window is jumping through it. I look around not seeing anything... I was literally so sure this was the right place.
Upstairs that's where I was when he was down here.